Christmas Dinner and despair

Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or any other referenced properties.

Y/n's Pov:

The next three days passed in a joyous blur of baking, games, good company, singing and sex and before I knew it it was christmas morning. I was up early and instantly shook a complaining Theo awake gently kissing his lips to stop his grumbled complaints. It worked when we broke apart he had tilted his head up and was smiling. 

"It's christmas!" I squealed excitedly indicating the pile of gifts at the end of our bed. Theo's eyes grew wide.

"Where are they all from?" He asked sitting up looking slightly overwhelmed. I sat up beside him wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling into his side. 

"They're from our friends and families, well my family. You must have had presents before" I said 

"Just from Enzo" He replied 

"Well I think you got a few more this year" I chuckled clambering to the end of our bed and picking up one gift from each of our piles then giggling as strong arms folded securely around my waist and pulled me into their owners lap. I tilted my head into his chest to see his grinning face stretching our my back as I did so and passing him his present. "Who's it from?" I asked though I thought I knew.

"Your mum" He said sounding confused 

"Yeah mine is too. Open it I recon they'll be matching" I said as I ripped through the brown paper to reveal a Gryffindor red jumper with a Slytherin green letter in the middle, my first initial. I also has a package of home made fudge which I opened and began happily munching on. Theo's Jumper was the inverse of mine, a green jumper with a red M in the center of the chest. He had a box of Bertie Bots every flavor beans. I pulled on my jumper and he did the same. 

Grinning I chuckled "You look very festive" 

He smiled back and whispered in my ear "and you look very sexy" I rolled my eyes and for a moment marveled in the fact that in his company I had barely noticed that I was only in my underwear but I did now as he tangled his figures around the straps of my underwear bracing his palms against my hips. I bit my lip slightly and my lips met his in a passionate kiss just as the twins burst through the doors both wearing their own Weasley jumpers (this year in cherry red and navy blue). 

"Augh, Yuck not what I want to see that first thing in the morning" George said whilst Fred mimed gagging behind him.  Theo's hands remained squarely on my hips even as the twins properly entered the room and began tossing presents at us, A book each from Hermione, Enzo also got me a book but It was fiction and I had wanted it for ages. Theo had been gifted a matching copy with a note on the inside that read 'Role playing  inspo?' and had page references. Theo flicked to one and a smirk appeared on his face, I had a feeling I knew exactly what was on those pages. The twins had got us a joint present of a massive box of Weasley's  Wizard wheezes products such as prank wands and a punching telescope. Harry got me a quidditch maintenance kit. Tonks had brought Theo a mug that read 'Worlds best slightly estranged cousin' and was full of chocolate frogs. She also got me a new tube of mascara and an eye shadow  pallet. Pavati had given me a new scarf and McGonagall had got us both a chocolate frog with her card in. 

"She got those for us too" Fred mentioned 

"We recon she's dead proud that they finally gave her her own card, Christ knows how she got so many with it in though."

I had quite a few more gifts than Theo due to my very large family but soon each of us only had one gift remaining. The gift that the other had provided. His present for me was a stack of books and baking supplies that had me squealing in excitement. Several of the books were signed and the handles of all the knives and whisks were embossed with my name. "Thank you so much" I murmured to him kissing his jaw.