Chapter 8

*Destiny's P.O.V.*
"It's...it's....Alli." I heard Mrs.Parks say between sobs. My eyes started to get watery even though I didn't know what happened I knew it was something really bad.

"Wh...what happened to Alli?!" I said well I practically yelled.

"She.... got in a car accident... and a boy was with her?" She said. I started crying even harder. Sebastian was with her.

"She's in a coma..." I heard her cry harder. My best friend was in a coma.

"What....hospital...are.. are you ... at?" I said in between sobs.

"We're at L.A. Community Hospital." she replied.

"We're on our way." I said back.

"Brennen we have to go to the L.A. Community Hospital." I said while walking to his car.

"What happened?" Brennen yelled behind me.

"I'll explain to you in the car, hurry up we have to leave now!" I yelled back.

I saw Brennen jog to the drivers seat. I was already in the car when he came.

It was quiet but then Brennen broke the silence.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" He asked.

"Alli..." the tears came back to my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.
"She got in a car accident with Sebastian, she's in a coma. But don't say anything bad about him. Save it. I don't need to hear what you have to say about him right now. it's not the right time." I say. I felt Brennen tense up and tightening his grip on the wheel at the mention of Sebastian.
We got to the hospital. We went to the lobby and asked if I was able to see Alli or Sebastian.
They told me that I was only able to see Sebastian right now since Alli was in a coma and that we would be able to see her tomorrow. I thanked the lady and went with Mrs. Parks. Once she saw me her eyes lit up and gave me a tight hug.

"Thanks for coming." she whispered with a weak smile on her face.

"Alli is like my sister of course I would've of came." I said back with a small smile.

She went to Brennen and hugged him too. After that I told Brennen that I was just going to see how Sebastian was doing, he clenched his jaw but said "ok."
**
I woke up at the hospital on Brennen's shoulder. Still in the waiting room. I got up and got some coffee for me and Brennen.
We waited for a while until the doctor came.
"Relatives of Allison Parks and Sebastian Montenegro?" The doctor said. All of us stood up. He said that Alli was in a better condition than yesterday and that Sebastian would just be here for about one more week.
**
It was noon and Brennen had left to take a shower and bring something to eat I said that I would go in a while. Mrs. Parks had offered me her car to drive to my house.
Once I got to my house I took a shower and and charged my phone.
I decided to go to Brennen's house to see if he was still there. I saw his car and figured he was still there I knocked but no one answered I tried opening the door and it was open. I headed to his room. I opened the door and I couldn't believe what I saw. I ran out. Tears rolling down my face I got in the car and started driving.
----------------------------------------------
AHAHA CLIFFHANGER AGAIN! Anyways sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to upload something. I still hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! I would mean a lot to me if you guys would vote for this chapter. THANK YOU! Love ya❤️
-Jackie