Chapter 15

*Brennen's P.O.V.*
Tomorrow is Destiny's birthday and I'm glad she forgived me before her birthday because of not I wouldn't have been able to give her this birthday gift. She's been wanting to go to Chicago for the longest time because she has family there that she's been wanting to meet since she was little. So of course my birthday gift for her would be a road trip to Chicago and we're leaving this afternoon. Obviously she doesn't know so I'm on my way to her house right now to surprise her.
I'm about to knock the door when the door swings open and Destiny comes out. Did she know I was her? Or was it a coincidence?

"Oh, hey I didn't knew you were coming," she said in surprise.

"Um, yeah I- are you going somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we ran out of eggs so my mom asked me if I could go get them. Wanna come with?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. But before we go," I said before pulling her to me by her waist, I cupped her face and gave her a short but passionate kiss, "I needed to give you a good morning kiss, Good Morning," I said and have her a peck on her lips.
She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Good morning," she replied.

**
We got back to her house with the eggs and she invited me to have breakfast with her and her mom.
We were half way through breakfast when Destiny excused her self to the restroom. After she left the room Destiny's mom decided to speak,

"You should tell her about the trip soon before anyone else tells her, I would like her to find out from the person that had the idea, you," she said pointing a finger at me. I really should tell her now. Maybe when she comes to back to the table.

I was about to respond when destiny joined us back to finish eating.

"Des?" I asked.

"Mhm," she hummed, food still in her mouth.

"I have a surprise for you," I said knowing what she was going to say next.

She glared at me and said, "You know I hate surprises."

"Yes, I know, but you're going to love this," I replied and she gave me a look allowing me to keep talking.

"Um, we're going to a road trip to Chicago!" I exclaimed.

*Destiny's P.O.V.*

"Um, we're going on a road trip to Chicago!" Brennen exclaimed.
My eyes widened. What!?

"Road trip?" I asked, he nodded, "to Chicago?" I continued, and he nodded again. I looked at my mom and she had a wide grin on her face. So she knew? And didn't tell me. Wow. Okay then.
I glared at her playfully and asked, "You knew about this? And you didn't tel me!"

"Well, that's the point," she said still smiling.

"When are we leaving?" I turned to Brennen.

He looked at his wrist eventhough he didn't have anything. "Today, at 5 o'clock," he said.

My eyes widened, " what! We need to get food and drinks and stuff!" I said, quite loud.

"I got all that, you just need to pack your clothes and stuff and you're all set," he said in a calm voice.

"Oh and Alli, Sebastian, and Luke are going, too, hope you don't mind," he said unsure of himself.

"They're my friends of course I won't mind, well Luke is my brother but same thing," I chuckled.

I got up from my seat and gave both my Mom and Brennen a tight hug. At the same time that is.

"Can't breathe," Brennen said. I pulled away and we laughed.  I hugged Brennen once more but now as tight.
-------------------------------------------------- 
READ
Sorry for the short chapter! :/
OMF GUYS 13.3K VIEWS IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
Oh and if you guys want me to follow you guys or read some of your stories I would love to just comment :)
I will also be dedicating chapters to some people all you have to do is follow me on Twitter and tweet/dm me what your favorite part of the story has been so far, and I will dedicate the next chapter to you!
Twitter: caylencloud_
-Jackie