Chapter 32

Before anything, can you guys please follow my new 1D and 5sos fan account @/madeinlarrysass Please and thank you! -Jackie
P.s: I don't know what I'm going to do with this chapter I don't really have any ideas.
READ NOTE AT THE END!!!!
----------------------------------------------
"So where are you staying?" I asked Brennen as we approached Alli and I's apartment.

"Um, Sebastian said I could stay with him, so" Brennen said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, man. You could stay I have two rooms after all, and I don't have a roommate," Sebastian said.

"Do you guys want to crash in for the night, though? I mean Sebastian you may be 'sober' but you can't drive, and Brennen, you don't know your way around. AND I'm not driving you guys there because I'm tired," I said to them.

They just stared at me. What? What I do? After strung at me for God know how long, the looked at Alli. When Alli noticed she ran to her room. Sebastian ran after her. Um ok what's going on?

I looked at Brennen and saw that he was looking at me like if I was a work of art. He's making me blush. But you know, me being the weird person I am tonight, I tried I be cocky.

"Take a picture, babe, it'll last longer," I said smirking.

Brennen raised his eyebrows with a sh cokes expression which was soon replaced with a smirk. Oh no.

He reached into his pocket and took something out. He waved it around and said,

"Oh, baby. I already did,"

He put the Polaroid picture in front of me. I felt my cheeks heat up. It was the picture of when we first met, that I took with my camera. I took two and gave him one. How did he still have it?

"You still have it," I mumbled.

"Yeah, I found it in the pocket of my jeans," he whispered smiling at the picture.

He looked up at me and stared intensely at my eyes. I stared back. He raised his arms and wrapped then tightly around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head in his chest. Listening to his heart beat. And I got to say, it was beating quite faster than the usual. Just like mine.

It's moments like these that make the world around me disappear. Making it feel like we're the only people in this world. That's what love is. I wonder if he feels the same.

"Moments like this with you, baby, make everything around us disappear, like we're the only people in this world," he whispered, kissing the top of my head. I smiled, as it was the same thing I had said in my head.

"Guys, get in or close the door, the cold is getting in," Alli whined, peaking her head out the kitchen entrance.

I didn't even notice it was cold until I pulled away from Brennen. I looked up at him and he gave me a warm smile, wrapping a hand around my waist and walking me inside. I closed the door and locked it.

"We're going to watch a movie wanna join?" Alli asked walking in the living room with a bowl of popcorn.

I looked at Brennen and he nodded.

"Yeah, let me just go change," I said walking to my room.

"Can you give Brennen a pair my of sweats and a t-shirt from Alli's room!" Sebastian yelled.

I nodded to myself and walked in Alli's room first. I opened the drawer where Alli had told me Sebastian kept some of his clothes. I grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I looked up and was startled by Brennen standing in the doorway smirking at me.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing," he said shaking his head. "There's just a little something going on right there," he continued pointing to where I assumed was my crotch?

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down. My eyes widened when I saw what was happening.

I honestly have no idea how the hell this happened, but there was a big hole in my jeans. Okay, now how is it possible that I didn't notice? From looking at that I fell on my bum with a loud thud on the wood floor.

"Fuck," I mumbled trying to get up.

My legs. My butt. They hurt. Ouch. I can't get up.

Ahshjqkdnqkdbqksikqndoqhxiqjddj!!!

"What the fuck Destiny?! I'm scared!" Brennen yelled.

"What? What did I do now?!" I aske- yelled.

"You just said something weird. Oh my god! Are you an undercover alien?" Brennen yelled again, widening his eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked again.

"You just said something like 'askjsjdkakaksjskak.' What is that?!"

"Oh gosh, I was thinking out loud again," I groaned.

"How the hell do you think 'ahshajxnakal' ?" Brennen asked.

"You know when you text and you're like really mad or really excited?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well that's what I was doing, but in real life," I explained.

"But how does that happen?"

"Brennen! You just did it when you wee telling me what I said!"

"Yeah, but- oh yeahhhhh," he giggled, "that's so cool," he continued smiling widely.

"Good lord, tell me why I'm dating a 5 year old?" I said raising my arms mad looking at the ceiling.

"Hey!" Brennen yelled glaring at me playfully.

"Are you guys about to have sex or something?" Alli yelled from what I guessed was the living room.

"I know right? I literally hear them saying 'ahsxhajshkajs.' What kind of moans are those?" I heard Sebastian say.

Brennen made a wierd face quickly followed by a smirk. What is he up to now?

"This are some unique moans!" Brennen yelled.

"Destiny Adams, your mom wouldn't approve of this!" Alli yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Can you just help me up?" I said to Brennen.

"Anything for my alien princess ahshajakskka," he said picking me up.

"Brennen, I swear if you don't stop," I said in a warning tone.

"What? You'll capture me and take me to Mars? Or are you from Venus? Either way, I'll be totally fine as long as it's my beautiful alien kidnapping me," He said shrugging. A huge grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I couldn't help but let a smile creep up on my face.

"I'm in love with an idiot," I whispered.

"And I'm in love with an alien," Brennen whispered in my ear.

"Oh my god!" I whined raising my arms in the air and letting them fall back on my sides.

Brennen just laughed loudly.

----------------------------------------------
I didn't plan this chapter.
Follow @/madeinlarrysass on Instagram please! Once you do tell me who you are on here and I'll follow you and dedicate a chapter!
Check out @lovestories_22 story, "His June Bug".

Love y'all!
-Jackie