Chapter 24

Ok. Sounds Good Feels Good is the best album. I love them. I know it's kinda wierd since Luke is my brother and the boys are my friends, but I'm still freaking out, ok? They refused to let me listen to the songs before the album came out, just so I would buy it on iTunes. And guess what? I BOUGHT IT. These kids are talented. Those songs make me cry. I can't believe they're my friends and one of them is my brother. The one that can't stop making me cry is Broken Home. Man, these kids know how to get to you. Oh and The Girl Who Cries Wolf, I love it. Ok I love all of them.

Enough about the album. Everyone found out that I knew about the party. So I thought it was no longer a surprise but they said they still had more surprises so I'm excited for that tomorrow. Yes, the party is tomorrow.

"Mom!" I yelled even though she was right next to me.

"What?!" She screamed back whining jokingly, at least that's what I thought.

"I need money," I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I need to buy ice cream," I said.

"There's ice cream in the fridge, ask you aunt," she said going back to reading her book.

"No, but I don't like that one, I want cookie dough," I whined.

"No," she said.

"Mooooooommmmmm,"

"Ok, ok, here take my money," she said glaring at me. I smirked.

"Oh, no, why? Why!" My mom mumbled.

"TAKE MY MONEY, TAKE MY KEYS, DRIVE THIS CAR THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU PLEASE!" I sang, more like shouted.

"Destiny, honey, why do you still freak out, The boys are your friends you shouldn't be freaking out this much," she said worryingly.

"Mom, listen, I don't care if they're my friends they're still going to be one of my favorite bands and I'm still going to freak out when I hear their new songs,"
I said matter-of-factly. Turning around, also taking her keys.

"See ya, love you," I said going out the door.

I got to the store and went to the ice cream section. I opened the fridge and got a container of cookie dough ice cream. I raise the container and sing,
"All my life, I've been waiting for moments to come! Where I can eat ice cream and watch Netflix alone!" I sang to the tune of Catch Fire, of course, from Sounds Good Feels Good.

"Oh my god! Destiny!" I hear a squeal behind me, I turn around and see a girl a little younger than me, looking really excited.

"Hi!" I said waving at her.

"Oh my god, I love you and Brennen so much!" She squealed again.

"I love just as much," I said offering to take a picture. I asked for her Instagram and followed her. We took selfies on both of our phones. Really wierd selfies. I could already tell I'm going like this girl. I hugged her after her mom called her asking where she was and saying that they had to leave. After that I went back to get another ice cream container since the one I had was already melting.
**
~Saturday (next day)~

Today was the big day. The day of the party. I was getting ready with Alli. I decided to go with a black dress and my doc martens. I left my hair down naturally wavy and just did a simple nude makeup look, with the help of Alli of course.

I was waiting for Alli to finish getting ready. I dmed, Ashley, the girl from yesterday, on Instagram inviting her to the party. I know I just met her but I already liked her. She agreed to come, so we were going to pick her up. Brennen and the rest of the boys were already at the place of the party getting everything organized for when I got there.
*
We got the the place. I was getting excited but kind of nervous, too. Brennen was waiting at the entrance. Once we entered, everyone shouted "Surprise!" As if it were actually a surprise party, but then u noticed it was a surprise because all of my favorite people were there. Youtubers and some celebrities. OMG HALSEY MY MOM. ASHLEY NICOLETTE FRANGIPANE. JOSH AND TYLER. While I was having my little freaking out moment, Brennen dragged me somewhere else in the room. I looked at him confused. He just smirked, looking behind me. I turned around and I saw. ONE DIRECTION. The loves of my life! HOLY SHIT HARRY LOOKS SO HOT.

"Hey, I heard that," Brennen said beside me.

"I don't care if you heard it or not, it's the truth, the all look hot," I said.

"Happy Birthday!" The four guys shouted, though I could've sworn I heard a 5th voice. I looked to the side, and there came Zayn. ZAYN. ZAYN. AHHH. FUCK. MY HEART. IS HE BACK?

They all came towards me and gave me a big bear hug. I hugged them all back and thanked them. I also took advantage of this moment to sniff them all. Oh. Oh. oH. OHHHH. THEY SMELL SO GOOD. IM IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW.

"This may sound weird," I said as we pulled away.

"Nothing's as weird as a chonce," Harry said laughing while Niall just glared at him.

"Say it!" Liam said.

"You guys smell so good! What the actual fuck! What cologne do each of you use?! Goddamn. Brenne you should get some nice cologne like them," I said turning to Brennen.

"Do you not understand that I'm not rich like the people, I don't have no money to buy a Saint Laurent cologne, if there's even such a thing," Brennen said making some weird hand gestures. 

"There actually is such a thing, it's the one I'm wearing right now," Harry said with his hot voice that made me melt then and there.

"Well, I have no money, mate," Brennen said trying to make a British accent.

"No, don't even try," we all said.

"Rude," he replied.

"Anyways, guys, I am very sorry but I will have to take my lovely girlfriend away for a while," Brennen said dragging me again.

"I want you to meet someone," Brennen said grabbing my hands, and looking at me in the eyes with pure intensity. Something he did when he was serious.

"And this someone is?" I ask.

"You could come!" Brennen shouted.

I saw a girl walk out. Really pretty, I should say.

"Her name is Nicole, she uh she is suffering from cancer, and she- you're a really big inspiration to her, she says you're the reason she keeps fighting," Brennen said wiping the tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. I couldn't help but let my tears escape my eyes, this little girl has been fighting for her life, and I'm the reason for it. That's, thats unbelievable.

I pulled her small body towards mine and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back just as tight. I kneeled down, and kissed her forehead. I smiled at her and said, "Don't give up, I'll always be here with you," I said pointing to her heart.

"And you'll always be here," I said pointing to my heart. I wiped the tears from her cheeks and hugged her tightly again.

------------------------------------------------
THIS CHAPTER WASNT PLANNED AND IM PROUD OF IT.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story with your friends!

Hope you enjoyed! I love y'all!

-Jackie