Chapter 28

The first day of classes was in a week, and I'm not going to lie when I say I'm scared. Im so nervous, I mean, it's college. It's going be stressing, but if I want a career, I have to deal with that. In the other hand, Alli wanted a career but unlike me she wasn't nervous at all. She said that we have to live our life before we got back to hell after almost a year. So yeah, by fun she means going to parties almost every single night. As far as I know, she has made some friends here, and obviously being her she wants to hook me up with someone. She's been telling me that I shouldn't worry about Brennen too much, but it's easy for her, since she still has the person she loves the most, Sebastian, by her side.

Alli finally convinced me to go with her to the party. I figured it's the only way I would get my mind off things. I started getting ready, of course not wearing a dress, who knows what people could do to me in those parties. As you have probably already noticed, I'm not the kind of person that parties, I'm more of the kind of person that stays at home and watches Netflix. Also, I'm not very social, so I was lucky I met Alli.

Alli tried convincing me to wear a dress to "get all the hotties," but obviously, it didn't work. I stayed with the idea of wearing jeans and a blouse, that didn't show too much. We were waiting for Sebastian to come pick us up at Alli's apartment because she did t feel,like driving today. I offered to take my car but she insisted that I not.

"Seb is here lets go," Alli said grabbing my wrist.

"Can I just stay here instead?" I whine not moving from my place on the couch.

"No, you are coming with us," she said pulling me up. I groaned and followed her out the door.

As we got to Sebastian's car, he was waiting for us, or more rather, Alli. He pulled her towards him and planted a kiss on her lips. I guess Alli didn't tell him I was her because when he saw me his eyes widened and he pulled me in his arms giving me a tight hug.

"Des! I didn't know you were here," he said as he pulled away from me. I turned to Alli and she just shrugged.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell him," she said.

"Let's just get going, we're going to be late," Sebastian said as he opened the passenger door for Alli and the back door for me. I thanked him and he jogged around  the car to the driver seat.

"I didn't know you could be late to parties," I said.

"You can't I just want to get the good drinks," Sebastian chuckled.

"You're not even 21 you can't drink!" I said, sorta yelled, with a shocked expression.

"No one will knew with this baby," he said showing me a fake ID. Is he serious? We could get arrested for heaven's sake!

"You're not serious are you?" I said.

"Of course I am," he said smirking.

"Alli, tell me he's just messing with me," I said looking at Alli.

"He's being 100 percent honest with you," Alli replied.

"What have you become? You can get arrested!" I yelled.

"Hey, don't just yell at me, your best friend has one too," he said.

"What! Alli!" I turned to Alli.

"What? It's called having fun," she shrugged.

"Hmph,"

"Oh, I got you one, too," Alli handed me a card grinning widely.

"What! No I'm not taking that, I can't get arrested, my life will be ruined if that happens," I said crossing my arms.

"Trust me, you won't get arrested," Alli said shoving the card toward me.