Chapter 9

*Destiny's P.O.V.*
I'm glad I didn't wear any makeup or I would look like the grudge right now. I was driving at full speed I'm surprised I haven't gotten pulled over. I was about to start driving slower when I saw Brennen's car behind me. Is he really following me? He was sure enjoying that moment in his room but too bad for him I interrupted it. Poor Brennen he really thought he was going to get away with this.
I was debating against myself if I should either stop talking to him and ignore him for the rest of my life or pull over let him catch up to me and cuss the shit out of him. As much as I didn't want to talk to him again I decided to pull over and go with the second choice. He needs to hear me first and then give me some explanations to what I saw back in his room.
Once he caught up he pulled over and got out of his car.
"Look, baby! It's not what you think it is I-" I laughed. Did he really just say that?

"It's not what I think it is? It definitely was. You want to know what I think it is. I think that was you kissing my cousin in your room. Shirtless. You guys were about to have sex. That what I saw. That's what I think. Unless you putting your lips on hers and sticking your tongue in her throat is not kissing. Or should I say the first step to having sex. Because I mean you were shirtless and I saw a bra on the floor. How is that not what I think it was, huh?!!" I yelled. Wow. I am actually pretty surprised by my words. but it still hurts. He was making out with my braless cousin in his room shirtless. He cheated on me. Who knows how long this has been happening? When Lele came to my house that night at dinner. And they said they loved eachother had they been dating. and was I the one he cheated on her with?
"Look! Destiny! Please listen to me. I got out of the shower. And she was there sitting on my bed with out a bra-" he said but once again I cut him off.

"I don't need to hear that. I need you to explain the kissing!" I snapped.

"That's what I'm trying to do but you keep cutting me off! Please listen!" He yelled and I nodded.

"Ok, so after I got out of the shower I asked what she was doing here and I told her to leave. and she said that not until she got what she wanted. I asked her what she wanted and she kissed me. She had been my best friend and she had told me that she liked me a lot of times but I pretended that I didn't hear her because I didn't want to hurt her. And now I guess she got what she wanted. She knew you were getting there at any minute and all she wanted was hurt you just how I hurt her." His voice got lower as he told me everything.
"I love you Destiny. I would never cheat on you." he said with an expression on his face that looked like he was hurt. but why he kissed her back?!
"But you kissed her back!" I yelled.

"And we're back to the yelling." He mumbled. "It was out of pity! I would never do anything to hurt you!" He yelled back.

"But you did!" I snapped.

"Bab- Destiny... Please forgive me? I love you more than anything." he said. He sounded hurt.

"Just... just give me some time okay. I don't want to talk to you until I decide what I want to do." I said. He hurt me and I didn't know if I could forgive him. But I loved him. I truly did. I just needed some time to think about what had happened and decide if I would forgive him or not.

"Okay..." I heard him say quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "See you. Whenever it is that you want to see me again." he continued.

I walked away to the car and continued driving to the hospital.

*Brennen's P.O.V.*
I couldn't help but start crying. Yes, everyone. Guys cry too. I don't know if I lost her or not. I love her more than anything and I can't believe I just kissed her cousin! But I didn't want to. Why did she kiss me? No, the real question is... Why would she want to hurt her own cousin. She's part of her family. Did she think that if we broke up I would go to her? Well, Lele was all wrong.
I just hope Destiny forgives me. Yes, I messed up bad but she has to forgive me I can't live without her.
--------------------------------------------
Hello lovely readers! Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait! Anyways, will Destiny forgive Brennen? What will happen between Destiny and Lele? Brennen and Lele? Well. Anyways if yall want to share your answers all you gotta do is comment. And if you want.... Vote! It will make my day! And maybe. Since I don't get that much votes :/ if I get at least... let's say 15 votes. Once this chapter gets 15 votes, I will update two chapters in one day.
Deal?
Love y'all 💖
-Jackie