Chapter 20

I woke up the next morning due to a squeaking sound next my ear. God it's so annoying, please make it stop. I opened my eyes and looked over to where the sound was coming from.

"Ahhhh!!!"

"What's wro- ahhhhh"

"What is wrong with you girls wh- ahh mouse!!" Wow. Luke. You're supposed to help us.

"Did someone say mouse?!" Sebastian shot his eyes open and jumped on the bed. Yeah we all slept on the floor because we didn't really trust the bed.

"How the hell is Brennen still asleep?" Luke said. We all looked at eachother smirking. I wasn't scared of mice I just screamed because I got scared it was so close to my face. I kneeled down and got the mouse from the floor. I looked over to the Alli, Luke and Sebastian, and they all nodded eagerly.

"Brennen!" I shouted. He grumbled sleepily. Once he turned his head around I dropped the mouse on his head.

"Agh! What the hell- ow! It bit me! Get it off of me! Get it off!" Brennen shouted. I started laughing hysterically along with the others. We all stopped laughing when Brennen got up with the mouse in his hand and put it right in front of my face.

"WHAT THE HELL! I'm gonna get rabies!" I yelled.

*
We were back on the road. We were about 2-3 hours away from Illinois plus another hour or so to get to Chicago then 20 minutes to get to my aunts house. Why did I even decide to go on a road trip? Why not just on plane! Gosh I have to sit here for like 5 hours ahhhh.
I felt something hit my head. And let me tell you it hurt.

"Ow! What the- who's shoe is this?" I asked myself more than anyone else.

"That would be mine, thank you," Luke said taking the shoe from me.

"Why in the world would you throw your shoe it hurt!"

"That was meant for Sebastian, he won't change the song! Doesn't he know how annoying Uptown Funk is already?!" He said clearly annoyed throwing the show and successfully hitting Seb on the head.

"WHAT THE FUCK LUKE!" He yelled from the from seat.

"How do you know it was Luke's shoe?" Brennen asked.

"Well he's the only one that has stinky feet and the only one in this car wearing black converse," he said "and why did it throw it?" He said turning to Luke.

"Change the song! Or put my phone up there it's my turn! I haven't gotten to listen to my music! I have rights! This is a free country! Give me the aux! I'm free! I'm not your slave! You're not my mom to tell me what to do! Let me listen to my music! Hurry up I'm waiting! Give to me I'm worth it! Baby I'm worth it!" Damn Luke just tell him to give you the aux cord no need to ramble.

"Well he won't give it to me," Luke whined slapping me on the shoulder.
I said that aloud?

"Yes you did,"

"God I need to stop thinking out loud I could die just by doing that," I said to myself.

"You said that out loud, too," Brennen said next to me.

"Oh meant to say that out loud," I said.

"Whatever,"

*
We arrived to the airport. You ask why? Well one my mom decided to come and two WE'RE PICKING UP THE BOYS TOO!

"Why are we here?" Luke asked.

"Oh my mom decided to come because she want to see her sister," I said.
And because you're gonna see Calum and bang him.

"What?" He asked again.

"My mom is coming?" I said.

"No after that,"

"She wants to see her sister?"

"After that,"

"My mom is coming?"

"You already said that you said something under your breath!"

Jesus!

"No I didn't,"

"Yes, you did,"

"Oh, I said I miss my mom,"
Good one Destiny, good one.

"Um, okay I guess,"

---------------------------------------------

Sorry cliffhanger! But I have two big projects that are worth most of my grade plus a lot of homework, so that's why I haven't updated I'm sorry guys! I'll update tomorrow to make up for it :) even if I have a lot of homework just remind me!

Hope y'all liked this chapter!

-Jackie

P.s. I LOVE YOU GUYS! And don't forget to vote and comment!