Chapter 29

"Alli! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled as I entered the room with James.

Alli was straddling a girl, punching her face. You ask why? Well, I ask the same.

I ran up to the girls and tried pulling Alli back. I looked for Sebastian but he was nowhere to be seen. Alli tried to get out from my grasp, wiggling her body, interrupting her from punching the girl. Suddenly, I fell in my back, Alli falling on top of me. I moved my head to the side and noticed the girl was about to punch Alli.

But of course, me being a good friend, I stretched my had out and grabbed her fist, preventing her from punching my best friend.

Yeah, I may not be seen as the girl that gets into fights, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself and my friends. I noticed that Alli had knocked out on top of me due to the alcohol. I slowly pushed her off me and stood up, staring at the girls eyes. I could see a hint of terror in her eyes but her smirk made me think otherwise.

Her hand rose up to my cheek, before I could block it I was hit.

"Hmm. I guess you really don't know how to defend yourself, it was just a lucky block," she said smirking.

My jaw tensed and I fisted my hands. I glared at her and before she could say anything else, I punched her jaw. This startled her, making her fall to the ground. I straddled her and punched her face over and over the anger raging inside of me. I was trying to stop myself but the adrenaline in my blood didn't let me.

When the girl was nearly going unconscious, I was pulled off of her. When I looked at the girl lying on the floor, with a really fucked up face, I must add, I looked at my knuckles covered in blood and came back to my senses. My eyes started to water.

"Oh my god! D-did I- did I just do that?" I said pointing at the girl with a shaky hand. I looked behind me and saw Sebastian staring at the girl with wide eyes.

"Surprisingly, you did," he replied.

What the hell is wrong with me?! First, being responsible for Brennen's disappearance, probably even death-I hope not- and now punching a girl in the face until she was unconscious. I don't know what's going on with me, but it's not good.

I looked at Alli still lying in the floor, sleeping. I walked toward her and kneeled down. I shook her shoulder attempting to wake her up, but that didn't happen. I tried a few times even saying her name, but nothing. Oh my god. What have I done? I shouldn't have left her alone to drink. Everything's my fault. I mess everything up.

All of a sudden, Alli rose up quickly. She looked in front of her on the floor and yelled,

"Holy shit! What happened? Did I do this?!" She pointed to the body with a bruised and bleeding face.

"No, you didn't," I whispered.

She looked at Sebastian, who only motioned toward me with his head. I look at Alli's face, eyes wide.

"You? You did this?" She said pointing at my chest. I slowly nodded, looking at the floor.

"Holy crap! My best friend just beat the living life out of a girl! Whoaaaa! Destiny Adams, where are you? This isn't you!" She said looking around and pointing at me.  I opened my mouth to speak but she interrupted.

"What did you drink? Who is the asshole that gave you drugs? Tell me who it is and I'll kill him! No one gives drugs to such and innocent girl! Who's the asshole!" Alli said turning her face to me.

"Alli, calm down. No one gave me drugs, heck I didn't even have a sip of alcohol," I told her.

"Then why did you do this?" She asked motioning to the girl.