Chapter 17

This chapter is dedicated to @MagconandMendesAf
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.
Vote and comment!
-Jackie
*Destiny's P.O.V.*
I woke up to someone moaning loudly. What the? Holy cheeseballs my virgin ears.
I opened my eyes slowly. I looked around and noticed I was still in the car I looked at the drivers seat and noticed Sebastian was driving and Alli was in the passenger seat. When did I get back here? Brennen was leaning on my shoulder snoring softly. I heard a loud groan behind me. I turned my body back slowly only to find Luke sleeping and moaning. Woah, what is he dreaming about.
"Oh- Calum- this is the best surprise ever-oh,"

HOLY BABY JESUS!
CAKE IS REAL! CAKE IS REAL!

"CAKE IS REAL!" Luke shot his eyes open and looked at me Brennen groaned and looked at me Sebastian just said "what the hell" and Alli's eyes were fixated on the road just like Sebastian. She didn't say anything, because obviously she was blasting music through her headphones.

Brennen looked at me confused. I smirked at him and whispered in his ear.
"Luke was having a dream about Calum. Cake is real!" I squealed quietly. Brennen smirked at me like if he knew what I was thinking. I smirked back and both of us turned our head to Luke.

"So Calum huh?" We said in unison wiggling our eyebrows. Luke's cheeks flushed. He looked down and fiddled his fingers.

"Wh-what a-are you t-talking abo-bout?"

"Oh, Hun, you know exactly what we're talking about," I said still smirking. Luke let out a nervous laugh.

"W-what?"

"Just tell us about the dream! No details though,"

"What dream?"

"With Calum," I said as if it was the most obvious thing ,"ohhhh, Calum this is the best surprise ever, ohhhh" I continued. I looked at Brennen and he was making the weirdest face at him. I'm in love with an idiot. (A/N: picture to the side or at the beginning of the chapter if you're not on a computer)

"Oh, that," he looked at Brennen and gave him a confused expression, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"How am I looking at you?" Brennen asked innocently

"Like,like, like this," Luke made an attempt to copy Brennen's expression but obviously failed.

I laughed but covered it up completely with a serious look. "Who tops?" I asked cracking a smile.

"What!? That's not what- what are you talking about?!" Luke shouted

"Well, you were moaning," I said matter-of-factly.

"What? No, it wasn't a dirty dream," Luke said disgusted.

"What was it about then," I said raising a brow.

"Well, so the dream was taking place in Chicago, and for some reason the boys were there. I mentioned how much my neck hurts, because it really does. Later that day Calum told me he had a surprise for me. And that surprise was that he took me to get a NECK MASSAGE AND IT FELT REALLY GOOD THATS WHY I WAS MOANING," he explained saying the last part louder.

"Awe man! I was getting excited," I said sadly "but cake is real is real right?" I said grinning widely.

"I wish," Luke mumbled.

I turned to Brennen just to see he was already looking at me.

"We have some work to do," he said smirking. And of course by 'work' he meant, that we had to get the rest of the boys to come to Chicago and get Calum and Luke together. Sure, it's going to be hard with all the paparazzi and stuff, but you should've seen Luke's face when I asked if Cake was actually real. He looked sad.
*
We arrived at a gas station and got some food and gas. Luke had gone in to get something for himself. I decided to stay in the car with Alli and of course I told her about the plan. Luke had luckily left his phone here so reached out and grabbed it. I swiped the screen and groaned when I saw it had a passcode. I tried random numbers but obviously it didn't work. Until I got a perfect idea I tried Calum's birthday.