Chapter 31

"What if we killed him?!" I yelled panicking as I get in the driver's seat. There was no way I was going to let these two drunkies drive. And Brennen doesn't know his way around here so.

"We didn't kill him. I hope," Sebastian said murmuring the last part.

"You hope?! So there is a possibility that he's dead?!" Alli yelled.

"I don't know!" Sebastian yelled back.

"You're supposed to be a doctor! How do you not know?!" Brennen yelled. Um. I thought he had amnesia how does he remember? Unless Sebastian told him right now.

I looked at Sebastian and he just looked at me with a questioned look in his face. I looked at Alli and she was just staring at Brennen with wide eyes. I looked at Brennen and he looked back at me opening his mouth but closing it again.

"I didn't tell him," Sebastian said. I knew Alli didn't tell him either, she was with me.

"I- I don't know- I don't know why I said that. I don't know how I knew that. Is it true? Are you going to be a doctor?" Brennen said the last part turning to Sebastian.

"Uh, y-yes," He replied still shocked.

That made me smile. He remembered. He started remembering things. I was happy.

"Why are you smiling?" Alli asked.

"Do you guys know what this means?!" I asked. They all have me blank stares.

"This means that he's remembering things! He might be able to remember more things! Like his family, or what he liked to do! Maybe even his fans!" I yelled excitedly.

"Uhm, excuse me. Fans? I-I have fans?" Brennen said confusedly.

"Oh right, yes you have fans," I said.

"Um, what did I do?" He asked.

"You were or are, I don't know, you were a viner, you got famous with your funny vines and also because of your looks and now you have a ton of fans," I explained.

"Viner..... What is that?" He asked again.

"You used to make videos on and app called Vine, which makes does videos vines, which makes you a viner," Alli explained to him.

"Oh," he said, still sounding shocked.

"And Destiny is a youtuber," Sebastian added.

"How did we meet?" He asked.

"Ok so, I was a big fan, still are don't get confused, and I went to a meet and greet. Uh, we met and you gave me your number, we texted for a while then we became friends. You asked me out a month later and since then we've been dating, or were dating. I don't even know what to call this anymore," I said.

He just nodded and looked at Alli.

"We met the same day, I went with Des to the meet and greet and we became friends through her," Alli said.

"We became friends through Alli. But you hated me at first because I 'cheated' on Alli. Well I kissed a girl just to make her jealous because I though she was cheating on me with you, so I hated you too. And then I explained everything to Alli, she explained it to you. You still hated me a little but we ended up being friends," Sebastian said pursing his lips in a thin line.

"Wow," Brennen said, still trying to let the information sink in.

"So uh are we still friends? Sebastian, Alli?" He said looking a to the both of them. I frowned. What about me?

"Of course," Alli and Seb said at the same time, smiling. He then looked at me.

"Uh, Des, I could call you that right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ok, so Des, um I still love you, I hope you feel the same. And um I don't remember me asking you to be my girlfriend," Brennen said. I knew he didn't but that made my heart sink. I don't know why.

"So," he spoke up again. "Destiny, will you make me the happiest guy on earth, again, and be my beautiful and amazing girlfriend?" He continued with hope and worry in his eyes.

I smiled. And nodded.

He embraced me in his arms, hugging me tightly.

"Of course, I will," I whispered.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you, too" I replied.

"Awwwwwwwwwww, how cute," Alli and Sebastian cooed.

We pulled away from the hug. I glared at Alli and Sebastian playfully, and they both smiled at me. I looked at Brennen and he winked at me, making me blush. Of course this side of Brennen would stay.

----------------------------------------------
Ok. I know it's short, but at least it's something right?
Anyways guys, be safe. The shorting in San Bernardino yesterday was scary. I live close to there so it was very scary. If you guys live there and nothing happened to you, I'm very glad. I hope nothing bad happens to you! I love you guys so much, so please stay safe.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Please, it means a lot.

-Jackie
UPDATE 12/15/15 : I'll publish a new chapter tomorrow bc I'm not going to school. So be ready for the next chapter!