Goodbye Innocence

I stretched my body and felt overly relaxed for the first time in a long time. I opened my eyes and saw that the room I laid in was still dark outside which told me it was still very early in the morning. Right away I noticed I still had no underwear on and was completely bare. Images of Eddie between my legs came flooding back and I couldn't help but smile. That was the first orgasm I had ever felt. Now I knew what I had been missing out this whole time.

Eddie groaned and shifted next to me. Feeling his arm wrap my mid and pull me into his embrace where small kisses broke out along my exposed shoulder. The feeling was welcoming. Soon his hand made its way to my naked hip where feeling his fingers burn into my skin. All of a sudden my body was awake once again. What the hell is this man doing to me? I felt Eddie shift a bit, sitting up and allowing his hand to wonder up my stomach, making its way under my tank top till it gripped a bare breast. Feeling his touch was driving me insane, enough to where my ass had begun to rub against his boxer covered crotch. This had caused Eddie to groan against my ear. I'd do anything to hear that again.

Eddie retreated his hand and pushed me onto my back, making quick work of my shirt as he tossed it to the floor. I assumed Eddie was going to do exactly what he did earlier but saw right away he had other plans this time. Eddie kneed between my legs, leaving me completely naked in front of him while he removed his own shirt. Allowing me to see his abs on display since our time hiking. Eddie took the shirt and folded it, "Lift your hips for me." He ordered. I was confused but did as he asked, seeing he was placing the folded shirt just underneath me. Before I could ask what the shirt was for, I caught Eddie removing his boxers which now left him naked in front of me. Seeing his manhood for the first time. I found myself a bit intimidated with his size, Eddie was very much blessed with 7 inches of perfection. Was he expecting that to fit inside me?

Eddie leaned forward and grabbed my chin, making me look at him. "Just relax." He coached me and then captured my lips with his. As the kiss became needy, I felt his bare cock rub against me. Was I really about to allow Eddie to take my virginity? Eddie continued to kiss me when I felt his hand reach between us, grabbing ahold of himself as he slowly guided himself in. The very moment Eddie began to slid in, I felt myself stretch for the first time, this caused me to hiss and cling to Eddie. "Shhh, just relax baby." He breathed against my forehead just before kissing it. Eddie tried to go slow but knew it would only torture me if he continued to stop. So he continued to push further till his pelvic was completely against me. Only allowing me to adjust for just a moment when he began to move against me. Each thrust hurting even though Eddie tried to be as gentle as he could.

I guess this just came with the territory of being your first time. Eddie stayed attentive, keeping his face close to me while he continued to thrust. Hearing his grunts were worth the discomfort that I was feeling. It didn't take long though when I had finally had gotten accustomed to him stretching me, that familiar pleasure from earlier was now creeping up from my lower belly. Sending an electrical feeling throughout my body which had me moaning. Eddie took this as a good sign and finally allowed himself to pick up a little of his pace, not having to hold back too much.

My hands made their way to his back where I could feel my nails begin to dig into his skin. The pleasure that was building became overwhelming in seconds, I could feel my body begin to shake with anticipation. Eddie could feel me grow close as he closed his eyes, feeling me tighten around him. With a bit of focus, I was finally able to allow my orgasm hit. Hiding my face in Eddie's chest as it shook through my body, trying to not cry out and wake anyone. "Shit." Eddie groaned. My orgasm must have spurred him on because his thrust began to hit me deeper and harder, I was in discomfort but luckily my orgasm had allowed him to slip in and out easily.

Eddie could no longer hold back and he knew I was struggling. "I'm sorry...fuck. I'm sorry." He moaned as his hips began to slam into me, he was seeking his own orgasm. Gripping my chin, he drew my face closer to his. His hair hanging over us, the smell of sweat from his skin invading my thoughts. "You feel too fucking good, I cannot stop. Fuck, I'm sorry." He struggled to say. I knew he wasn't trying to purposely hurt me, so I didn't stop him. Even though I was going to be hurting for days. Instead I grabbed ahold of his face and brought him in for a kiss that soon grew with each harsh thrust. Eddie pulled back, leaving him to nuzzle my cheek. "I'm cumming. Fuuuck." Feeling him moan against my skin followed by a warm feeling spilling into me. Instead of pulling out, Eddie had only thrusted further in me. Thank god for my birth control.