You Have Me

We stayed warm as the storm finally subsided and the sun came back out. Majority of it was spent talking and or exploring each other's bodies. No pressure from the outside world to determine our choices. The time I had with Eddie was pure, raw and ours.

The sun beamed down onto the tent, warming it up while we continued to sleep naked. Subtle touches was what woke me up at first but then when soft lips began to kiss their way down from my bare shoulder towards the small space between my thighs, I was now fully awake. Goosebumps crawled upon me as his lips made contact with my skin. Eddie parted my thighs, kissing along them, torturing me with each drawn out kiss. I couldn't hold back my whimpers which only caused him to smile, his eyes watching me closely as he got closer to my needy clit.

"Touch yourself." His voice demanded. I loved hearing how deep his voice went when he was lusting for me. "I don't know how." I bit my lips out of embarrassment. I was a virgin before him and didn't know really much, Eddie was becoming my teacher. Grabbing my hand, he guided it towards my clit, showing me how. Instantly my touch had caused a hitch in my breathing. Pleasure slowly building while my fingers worked their magic. Eddie sat back a little to watch and for some odd reason, this turned me on even more.

Eddie soon moved over me, his hardness pushing at my entrance while I continued to rub my clit. His eyes drawn down, "Keep going." Feeling him enter me was becoming a delicious feeling, one that I could never get tired of. Leaning forward, Eddie captured my moan with a kiss. Moving his hips while I continued with the assault I had against my clit was a whole new feeling for myself and I knew right away I was not going to last. From how tight I was becoming I could tell he knew that I wasn't going to last either.

"God damn." He hissed as his pace picked up. Eddie stayed close, our noses barely touching while our eyes grew lost in each other. I couldn't help myself, I stopped and slid my fingers into his gorgeous wavy hair, smelling the salt of the ocean still. Seeing his beautiful face in its euphoric state was a huge turn on. "Eddie...I'm close." Feeling myself teetering. "Cum with me baby." He breathed. On command that bubble of pleasure had finally burst and allowed me to surrender to my orgasm. Feeling me squeeze him had Eddie joining me, slowing his pace as he milked himself dry.

"God damn I need a shower." Eddie joked while sitting up. We were being cook alive with the sun hitting the tent. "I was thinking of going out and enjoy some live music tonight. Now that you are here, would you like to join me?" Why was I nervous all of a sudden? I just spent majority of my time in this tent, fucking this gorgeous man non stop. Eddie had finally pulled on a piece of clothing when he slipped back into his shorts, thinking of my question. "Sure, sounds fun." He looked over and gave me a genuine smile. The one that allowed his blue eyes to glisten with excitement. This look gave me the chills, in a good way.

The plan was for me to meet up with Stevie and a few of our friends, enjoying a bit of the night life. Now that Eddie was here I wanted him to join us. I wanted to see what he was like outside of the Seattle life because I always felt there was more to him than what he has shown me so far. I smiled back and began to get dressed myself. We spent the rest of our time admiring the waves from where we sat on the beach, engaging in simple conversation. I couldn't help but wonder what this meant for us. Were we friends? Were we an item? I was afraid to even ask, maybe I'd get an answer that I didn't want to hear. I noticed from time to time Eddie would look over with a raised brow. Maybe he could hear the small battle I was having in my head.

With the thought of coming back, I left the tent up knowing that no one would come by to mess with it due to the beach being private. With a simple pair of jean shorts and a white shirt, I was ready to meet up with my friends. With a very handsome date tagging along. I had every intention to show Eddie off tonight. Eddie hopped into my truck and we made our way into town, listening to whatever music was playing on the radio. The silence was comforting and didn't feel forced. We got out once I found parking, meeting towards the front when Eddie held his hand out. I slid my hand in his without hesitation. It felt almost natural with him.