And I Love Her

"Mmmm where do you think you are going?" His voice does things to me when it's deep and raspy from sleep. I couldn't hold back the giggle as Eddie pulls me back into his bare chest. "It's time to get up lazy bones." I explained, trying to move from his grip and failing in doing so. "Nope. You are to stay in this bed with me till I say other wise." Eddie laughed, seeing my struggle.

Since our mishap at the after party, Eddie worked in trying to balance his responsibilities. In doing so, I was starting to see more of the old Eddie again. This had me undeniably happy. While we still had a lot to work on, we were putting forth the effort that allowed our relationship to grow. I found myself tagging along to some of their interviews just so it allowed us more time together. Wasn't perfect but it was something, I could see Eddie was in fact trying. That's all that mattered to me. I never did mention my insecurities. These were my own issues and I needed to work on them.

Eddie pulled me further into the bed before placing his eager lips along mine, allowing the kiss to deepen. I could never grow tired of this man. Eddie was mysterious yet exciting all in one. I never grew bored of him.

A moan slipped from me the moment his lips had reached the sensitive part of my neck. I was very aroused and ready for him but we had somewhere to be. "Eddie we need to get up. I am sure everyone is downstairs for breakfast and waiting on us." Giggling at his eagerness, his hands pawing at my breast to keep me close to him. "Fuck them, they can wait." He replied as he pushed me face down into the mattress. Assuming he was going to take me hard and fast right then and there but was surprised to feel his lips gently graze my skin on the back of my right calf. That eagerness he once had no longer there as he now took his time.

I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her

My eyes shot open to hear Eddie sing those words, was he only singing along to the lyrics or was there a hidden meaning to what he was saying? His lips continued their journey, slowly placing kisses along the way. I was instantly struggling to not jump him just yet. The feeling of his hot breath caressing my sensitive skin instantly had goosebumps crawl. I was getting wet from this small sensation.

She gives me everything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover brings
She brings to me
And I love her

Eddie taking his left hand, ran it along the back of my other leg till reaching the small part between my shaky thighs. What was going on? Eddie rubbed my wetness along my folds, releasing a deep satisfied groan. I kept my head down, feeling Eddie shift which brought himself over me while his breath crept up my back and over my shoulder. A sigh escaped me the moment I felt his tip rub along my core.

A love like ours could never die
As long as I have you near me

The words penetrated my ear just as Eddie guided himself in. Moans both slipping from us when Eddie continued thrusting, us both realizing just how wet I was. Allowing Eddie to easily slide in and out. I was worked into such a frenzy that now I was barely able to hang onto my first orgasm. Feeling it burst just before my body shook, my muscles squeezing Eddie tightly. "Aahh.." was all that could come out of my mouth. My hands clenching the sheets.

"Yes baby, that's it." Another deep groan vibrated from Eddie. Once the orgasm had finally subsided, I was able to slowly work back into another one. Eddie was taking his time and allowing himself to enjoy every inch of me. Our emotions coming fourth to connect on another level. The feeling of his breathless moans hitting the shell of my ear and his strong hands holding my hips against him. Was this what heaven was made of? Two souls connecting through physical touch?

Eddie released his right hand from my hip, making its way to the front of my neck just before firmly gripping me there, his left one still holding me close to him. "Does your man know how to make you feel good?" He breathed, nuzzling the side of my face, his thrust picking up from the slow pace it had once adopted. When Eddie's voices drops every time we become intimate, it unlocks another side of me and I pray that I am the only woman to ever experience that with him from here on out.