chapter twenty one. kissed a fisher

After a long day, Belly and Taylor drag Malia and Ash with them to go on a yacht with Nicole and her friends

After a long day, Belly and Taylor drag Malia and Ash with them to go on a yacht with Nicole and her friends. It was the last thing Ash wanted to do but Malia told her they had to be there to support Daphne. She wouldn't be there but they could kill any Team Jeremiah ideas from Taylor's head.

"The one thing I've always wanted was for Daphne to ask me to go somewhere with her and to and actual ball." Belly spoke, "And it was all because your mom made her." She turned to the two girls.

"I don't think she asked because of my mom, Daphne isn't a puppet if she didn't want to go, she wouldn't have asked you." Malia shrugged. "Yeah but ours moms made Conrad ask you too, aren't you upset?" Belly asked and Malia shrugged.

"Then why haven't spoken to you about about it? This just proves my point that Jelly is awesome and Delly blows and Conrad is bad news." Taylor uses this as a way to sway Belly to Jeremiah's side.

"Delly is an awful name." Belly laughed.

"Exactly."

"Shipnames are overrated, Jes and I don't have a ship name." Ash shrugged.

"Yes you do, I dubbed you Jash." Taylor waved her hand in the air. "You're shit at this."

"Back to the topic at hand, how do you feel about your two suitors?" Malia turned to Belly.

"I don't know, I mean, how am I supposed to jump into something with Jeremiah when a piece of my heart still beats for your sister." Belly walked across the pier and Malia wrapped her arm around her friend's shoulders.

"A piece?" Ash pondered aloud and Belly furrowed her brows. "No, not just a piece."

"Put a finger down if you've made out with two people within twenty four hours of each other." Taylor said as Malia put her finger down from her spot between Belly and Ash and so does Nicole and another one of her friends.

"Put a finger down if you've ever had sex." Ash put a finger down and a few of the girls gasped.

"We've been dating for four years." She took a sip of her diet coke and Captain Morgan and laughed. Ash laughing meant she was a little tipsy.

"If you've ever been to third." Both the Young sisters put their fingers down and so did Taylor when they realised what the girl asking the questions was trying to do, she was trying to get Belly to put a finger down.

"Put a finger down if you've ever gone to second." The sisters and Taylor put a finger down before Taylor spoke up.

"Put a finger down if you've ever kissed Jeremiah Fischer." Belly put a finger down. "Put a finger down if you've kissed a Fisher in general." Another girl spoke up and Nicole and Belly put a finger down.

"Oh my God." Nicole laughed. "I always had this weird feeling that something was going on between Mal and Conrad." She said and Ash took a long gulp of her drink.

"I guess you had the wrong best friends." Mal gave her a small smile. "Put a finger down if you've ever kissed a Young." Nicole said and put a finger down and so did Belly.

"Okay, enough about kissing. Put a finger down if you've ever gone skinny dipping." Taylor said and a few girls put their fingers down.

"Put a finger down if you've ever gone skinny dipping at Hopper's Grove." Nicole smirked and not long after the girl's all jumped into the water with nothing on but their birthday suits.

The girls laughed as they splashed each other with water when another girl told Nicole Conrad texted her from the pier. "I still remember when Belly used to drown in the kiddies pool." Malia laughed and pulled her friend's foot as Belly went under water while Nicole went to check her phone.

Belly laughed when she came back up for air. "Belly couldn't swim to save her life and after one summer she came back swimming like a professional." Taylor laughed and splashed Belly.

"She did have a little swim star teach her." Malia splashed Belly and the other girl could taste the water in her mouth when she laughed.

"This is so nice." Belly smiled after all the splashing was done. "Your friends are kinda cool." Taylor said when silence fell onto them.

"I'm still not sold, they seem like bitches." Ash was convinced she had a great read on people, down to their aura she could tell if someone was worth befriending.

"You're not sold on anyone, you're a hater to your core." Belly rolled her eyes in a tease when a light shone in their faces and a car pulled out from the pier.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Ash raved a little at the betrayal. "Bitches." Taylor cursed them as the four swam back to the dock. "What's happening?" Belly asked when they saw all their things were gone.

"They took everything except Mal's phone." Taylor said as Malia picked it up. She opened it and saw a text from Conrad. I really want to take you to the ball. Not just because ours moms told me to.

"Oh my God." Malia put her phone down and giggled a little. "See, Conrad and Daph wouldn't do things that they don't want to." She turned to Belly who laughed.

"Okay, let's focus." Taylor spoke up.

"I'm not walking home naked."  Belly said when Ash pointed at a blanket that had been left on the sand.

"I'll get it while someone texts Daph to pick us up from my phone." Malia walked out of the water. "Or Jere." Taylor added.

"Just text both, the faster I get home the faster I can get my phone and beat the living hell out of these bitches. I don't care what mom says, violence is always the answer." Ash shook like a dog in the corner.