"Episode 01"

"Life is full of up and downs, and unexpected twists and turns. Its important to stay positive and enjoy the good moments. Umeed life was completely changed before 3 years. Before few days, Farjaad came back to Pakistan from canada"

It was a morning time, Umeed was sleeping peacefully and the sunlight rays fell on her face. After few seconds, she woke up and looks at a 2 year cute and innocent baby who was sleeping beside her. She smiles on him and kissed on his forehead and went towards the window, she covered the window with curtains and went for freshen up.

🙂🫶

The alarm starts ringing, Farjaad immadiately woke up and went for freshen up. After few minutes, he was ready for his office in three piece suit, he comb his hairs and take her laptop bag and leaves the room. He went to dining table and sits on a chair. He was sipping on a coffee. And a handsome and a cute boy came there and sits infront of him."

Farjaad: "Daniyal, ye koi time hai uthne ka?" He said in strict tone..

Daniyal: "bhai, mujhse subah subah nahi utha jata, ab to mera masters khatam hogaya hai thora to rest karna banta hai" he replied to him in relaxing tone.

Farjaad: "ab tumhe mere sath office join karlena chaiye, mein kab tak akele business sambhal ta rahonga" he said in demanding tone.

Daniyal: "abhi filhal to mein rest karonga, aur wese bhi mujhse pehle buisness to ap hi sambhal rahe the na, iske liye ap canada bhi gaye"

Farjaad: "han beta, dad ne sari responsibility mujhe di thi lekin ab tumhe meri responsibility kaam karni chaiye na" he said softly..

Daniyal: "ok bhai, mein kuch dino mein office join karlonga" he replied to him and smiles..

Farjaad smiles, he took his phone from the table and said "Daniyal, dhyan rakhna ab mein chalta hun. Khuda hafiz" he said immadiately and leaves from there

Daniyal: "ek to bhai bhi sukoon se nashta nahi karte" he giggled.

"He is the younger brother of Farjaad, their parents was passed away when Farjaad was 25 years old and Daniyal was 20 years old, Farjaad treats him as a son and loves him alot. Daniyal also respects and loves him, Farjaad was actually like his father"

"Farjaad went towards the car parking, he sits on the driving seat and started his car and started driving, His guards sits in another car and started following him. He was normally driving his car but suddenly a car is blocking his way. A man came outside the car along with guards and Farjaad also went outside from his car, Farjaad guards pointed guns on him."

Farjaad: "to tum apni harkaton se bhaaz nahi aoge, Arsalan malik?"

Arsalan: "aree yaar, tumne hi mujhe majboor kia hai ye harkatein karne par" he replied with evil smile.

Farjaad: "mujhe lagta hai tumhari dimagi halat kharab hogai hai"

Arsalan: "meri dimagi halat kharab hoti to tum aj yahan nahi khare hote, Mr Farjaad khan"

Farjaad: "acha to tum hi batado ke mein kahan hota, kher aj tak tum batein banane ke ilawa kuch nahi kar paye" he replied with sarcastic smile..

Arsalan: "hamare beech ki larai hamesha ke liye khatam hosakti hai, bas mujhe is plot ki files dedo jise tumhare pyaare aba ne apne kabze mein karlia tha"

Farjaad: "galat baat, bilkul galat. Galti tumhare walid ki thi jinhone jhoot bol kar baba ko bewakoof banaya tha" he said in angry tone with angry face expression..

Arsalan: "pyaar ki zaban to tumhe samjh nahi aigi lagta hai tumhe theek karna parega" he said sarcastically..

Arsalan went towards his car and leaves from there along with his guards. Farjaad control his temper and went inside the car. He leaves for his office.