"Episode 05"

They both went outside the cafe but suddenly rain was started. Umeed was so worried to see rain and Farjaad notices her.

Farjaad: "ye to bin mausam barish ho rahi hai"

Umeed: "har cheeze mere opposite hi hoti hai"

Farjaad: "hamai kuch time ke liye cafe ke andar bethna chaiye, jab barish rukegi to chale jayenge"

Umeed: "hmm"

Then they both enters in cafe and sits opposite to each other. Umeed take out her phone from the bag and trying to call Rahim but she can't because of networks issues. Umeed become worried.

Farjaad: "koi problem hai?"

Umeed: "mein Rahim ko call karna chah rahi hun lekin network issue araha hai" she said in worried tone.

Farjaad: "don't worry, ham ghar phonch jaingay"

Umeed just nodded her head and Farjaad was scrolling his phone. Umeed notices him and make a face.

Umeed(inside): "ye to paka gharyal hai, time ke peechne bhagne wala"

Farjaad(inside): "bas ab ye baat iski akal mein ajai, warna ise samjhana to kisi jang se kam nahi hai"

Umeed(inside): "attitude aur bharam baazi dikha kar log ise impress hojate honge lekin mein Umeed pasha hun, mein ise kabhi impress nahi hongi"

🤧

Rahim was waiting for Umeed since 1 hour and he was so tensed as well. He was continously calling her but her phone was off and he become more worried. Some negative thoughts disturbs him and then he went outside the house but it was still raining. Then he went to Umeed's room where Rahim was sleeping peacefully.

🙃

Umeed was still trying to call Rahim but there was still network issue due to rain.

Umeed: "barish to rukegi nahi, isliye mein jarahi hun" she said to Farjaad in a innocent tone.

Farjaad: "akele?"

Umeed: "han to mein akele ayi thi to akele hi jaungi na"

Farjaad: "mein apne driver ko keh deta hun ke wo apki gaari ghar chordega, ap mere sath chalein"

Umeed: "nahi, apko bilawaja problem hogi"

Farjaad: "dekhiye, meinay apko bulaya tha na to apko mein hi drop karonga, chaliye" He insist her.

Umeed thinks something and nodded her head. They both leaves from the restaurant and immadiately went to his car. He opened the car door for her and Umeed sits in passenger seat. Then he sits on a driving seat and leaves from there.

🫣

Rahim was still waiting for her beloved sister. Some tears filled in his eyes actually he was almost crying. He started praying and tears was dropping from his eyes. Suddenly the door bell rings and Rahim immadiately ran towards the main gate, he opened the gate and Umeed enters in the home, Farjaad enters after her, Rahim immadiately hugs Umeed and she hugs her back. Farjaad looked at them.

Rahim: "api, ap kahan chali gai thi" he said in a husky voice.

Umeed: "beta, mein phas gai thi. Tum itna pareshan kyu hogaye ho?"

Rahim: "nahi, tum pehle batao itni der mein kyu ayi" he said in a childish tone.

Umeed: "aree yaar, barish ki wajah se signals nahi arahe the aur mujhe restaurant mein rukna para isliye"