"Episode 21"

They trio reached in the Umeed's room. Umeed was still unconsious.

Daniyal: "Farjaad bhai, mein nikalta hun aur ap log apna khayal rakhiye ga" he said softly

They nodded their head and Daniyal leaves from there. Rahim was so tensed because of her beloved sister. Ahmed was sleeping beside Umeed, Farjaad notices his face expression and went to him.

Farjaad: "Rahim beta, tensed nahi ho, apki api bilkul theek hain" he said softly and console her.

Rahim: "apki wajah se, apki wajah se hi sab acha hota hai" he replied with a soft smile.

Farjaad: "acha jee, aisi baat hai?"

Rahim: "han bilkul, ap bilkul Rayyan bhai ki tarah hain, wo bhi mera bht khayaal rakhte the" he said softly and innocently.

Farjaad smiles at him, Rahim hugs him and he hugs him back.

Farjaad: "acha ab jao aur jakar dusre room mein rest karo, tumhara room renovate hojaiga" he said in ordering tone.

Rahim nodded his head with soft smile and leaves from there. Farjaad looked at Umeed, who was sleeping and unconsious. Farjaad went towards her, smiles at her.

Farjaad(inside): "i am sorry jaan, meinay ye nahi socha tha ke achanak itni problems ajaingi, lekin mein apko kuch nahi hone dunga, mein apko hamesha save rakhonga, i promise" he said with a soft smile.

Suddenly Umeed opened her eyes and suspiciously looked at him. Farjaad also notices her, Umeed was trying to sit and Farjaad helps her to make her sit on the bed. Farjaad sits infront of her and their eyes met🫶

Farjaad: "kesi tabiyat hai?" He asked softly with soft smile.

Umeed: "theek hun, shayad kismat achi thi jo bach gayi" she replied in dull voice.

Farjaad: "ap mere samne to aisi batein nahi kia karein please" he said strictly.

Umeed: "apne mujhe bachaya kyu, apne apko danger mein kyu daldiya" he asked curiously and furiously. Farjaad put his hand on her hand, Umeed looked into his eyes and some tears dropped from her eye.

"Zakhmon ko mere,
Marham ki jagah,
Bas tera chuha chaiye"

Farjaad: "agar apko nahi bachata to khud bhi zinda nahi reh pata" he replied while looking into her eyes. Umeed hold his hand more tightly and Farjaad smiles at him.

"Tu hai to mujhe phir aur kya chaiye,
Tu hai to mujhe phir aur kya chaiye,
Kisi ki na madad na dua chaiye,
Tu hai to mujhe phir aur kya chaiye"

Umeed: "kismat baar baar to sath nahi deti na, agli baar agar ap mujhe na bachaye paye to?"

Farjaad: "nahi, aisa kabhi nahi hoga, mein apko apne se dur jane hi nahi dunga" he said confidently.

Umeed: "sach?"

Farjaad: "hmm"

Farjaad came closer to her and Umeed hugs him quickly, he tightly holds her in his arms, Umeed was putting her head on the back of his shoulder. She was scared and hesitate after the incident, he was feeling so peace in his arms💗"

"Karke dil tere hawale🤍"

They broke the hug, their eyes met and Umeed hold her hand tightly, Farjaad kissed on her forehead🫶

Farjaad: "i really love you so much" he said lovingly, his eyes was filled with love.

Umeed: "i love you more" she said with smile and started looking around shyly"