"Episode 08"

After few minutes, Umeed enters in the room while holding a cup of coffee. He went towards Farjaad and extend the coffee towards him. Farjaad was still busy in his laptop. He look at her and take a cup from his hand. Umeed smiles and again sits on bed. Farjaad started sipping on a coffee and smiles🫶

Farjaad: "coffee, bht achi bani hai, thank you" he said and looked at her. Umeed smiles.

Umeed: "your welcome" she said innocently.

Umeed feels delight and happy after heard "Thank you" from Farjaad. She again take her phone and started scrolling it. Farjaad secretly starring at her, Umeed started looking around❤️

Farjaad: "Umeed, ap ne apne liye coffee nahi banai?"

Umeed: "nahi, meinay Qasim ko chai ka kaha tha wo lakar dedenge" she replied innocently.

Farjaad: "ap coffee nahi peeti?" He asked in hesitation.

Umeed: "nahi peeti hun, lekin bht kam, ap chai nahi peete?"

Farjaad: "nahi, peeta hun lekin zyada nahi" he replied softly.

Umeed lowered her glaze and Farjaad again started working on laptop. Umeed was feeling bored, she went outside the room. Umeed went to the launch and saw that Daniyal was playing with Ahmed. She went towards them.

Daniyal: "bhabi, ap aiye na?"

Umeed: "yaar, tum log kya karahe ho?"

Daniyal: "mein aur Ahmed khel rahe the, ap bored horahi hongi"

Umeed: "han, Rahim nahi hai na isliye"

Daniyal: "wait, ham ludo khelte hain" He said in excitement and leaves from there.

Umeed went to Ahmed and kissed on his cheeks, Daniyal came there with ludo board and placed it on a table.

Daniyal: "bhabi, ready hojain. Ap har jaingi"

Umeed: "Umeed pasha naam hai mera, mein kisi se nahi harti" she said confidently.

Daniyal: "bhabhi, ab ap Mrs Farjaad khan hain, is Bahadur family ki important member" he said with a smile.

Umeed: "acha ab tum game shuru karo" she quickly changed the compliment.

They started playing, the game become serious. Daniyal and Umeed were enjoying the game. They both were so serious in their game, Farjaad came there while holding a laptop and they both were engaged their game, Umeed wons the game and they both were smiling and giggling. Farjaad notices Umeed and smiles at her. Farjaad sits on a sofa and they both looked at them.

Umeed: "apko kuch chaiye?" She asked softly.

Farjaad: "nahi, mein to aisi aya tha bas"

Daniyal: "bhai, ap Umeed bhabi ki wajah se aye hain na" he said with a smile and teasing him

Farjaad rolling his hand and looking around. Umeed lowering her glaze🙈😂

Umeed: "mein chai lekar ati hun" she feels awkward and leaves from there.

Daniyal smiles and Farjaad angrily look at him, Daniyal wink at him😝

Farjaad: "tum thori na sharam karlo, bilawaja fuzool batein nahi kia karo" he said angrily.

Daniyal: "bhai, ye baat to sach hone wali hai"

Farjaad: "shut up Daniyal"

Daniyal: "bhai, apne shaadi apni marzi se ki hai to bhabi ko bored kyu karahe hain?"