"Episode 18"

Farjaad was working on his laptop, Umeed enters in the room, she was relaxed. Farjaad looked at her and closed his laptop and went to her.

Farjaad: "kya hua, Rahim sogaya?"

Umeed: "han, sogaya hai" she replied in relaxing voice.

Farjaad: "kafi relax hogai hongi ap, ap fikar nahi karein sab theek hojaiga" he console her and give her a bright smile.

Umeed: "ap nahi hota na to pata nahi kya hojata, thank you for everything" she replied in a innocent tone.

Umeed looked at in his eyes, she came closer to him and hugs him, she put her head on his back shoulder. Farjaad smiles and wrap her in his muscular arms, they both were in tight hug❤️

Farjaad: "apko pata hai, mere liye apke sath guzara hua har lamha bht khas hai" he said and still hugging her.

Umeed: "mere liye ap bht khas hain" she replied innocently.

Farjaad: "acha, kyu?"

Umeed didn't say anything, they broke the hug and Umeed started looking around.

Umeed: "kyu matlab, sare dost ek dusre ke liye khas hote hain"

Farjaad: "sirf dost?"

Umeed: "hmm, acha sab choren, mujhe bht kaam hain mein jarahi hun" she suddenly changed the topic.

Farjaad: "nahi, mujhse zyada koi important kaam hosakta hai apko?" He asked sarcastically.

Umeed: "han, meinay aisa kab kaha hai?"

Farjaad: "to apko mujhse batein karni chaiye na, apka husband hun, ap to pata nahi kyu darti hain" he said innocently and fold his arms.

Umeed: "ek minute, darti to mein kisi se nahi hun" she said confidently.

Farjaad came closer to her, Umeed become hesitate. She started moving backwards, Farjaad was looking in her eyes, Umeed leaned against the wall and Farjaad put his hand on the wall. They both were very closed to each other, feeling their breath on each other faces🙈🤍

Umeed: "ye ap?"

Farjaad: "shhh" he put his finger on her lips and her heart was stopped beating. Umeed was totally shocked and hesitate. Farjaad removed his finger from her lips and they looking at each other eyes.

Farjaad: "kya hua, dar lagraha hai?" He asked in soft and flirty tone.

Umeed: "nahi, meinay kaha na mein kisi se nahi darti?" Her voice was breaking, she was hesitate.

Farjaad smiles at her and closed his eyes, about to kissed on her forehead but Umeed slightly pushed him and about to leave but Farjaad hold his wrist and pull her closer to him, he wrap her in his arms. Umeed become shocked😁🫶

Umeed: "kya hogaya hai, leave me"

Farjaad: "never" he whispered in his ear

Suddenly someone knocked the door and Farjaad leaves her, Daniyal came to them.

Daniyal: "bhai, ek zarori baat karni hai" he said quickly.

Farjaad: "Daniyal, kya baat karni hai" he annoyed and Umeed trying to control her smile.

Daniyal: "kaha na, zarori baat hai ap chalein" he said ordering hand.

Farjaad: "tum jao, mein araha hun" he was trying to delay.

Daniyal: "office se related zarori baat hai, please" he said innocently.

Farjaad nodded his head and leaves from him, Umeed gestures bye and Farjaad wink at her, Umeed become shy and shocked.