"Episode 13"

Next Morning, Umeed and Farjaad were sleeping peacefully, Farjaad woke up first and looked at Umeed who was sleeping beside her, Farjaad turns her poster towards her, he was smiling. He slowly remove her hairs infront of her face, they both were very closed to each other. Suddenly Umeed woke up and become hesitate🙂

Farjaad: "i am sorry, apki neend kharab hogai"

Umeed: "nahi, its ok" she rubbing her eyes.

Farjaad: "i am sorry, apke baal apke face par arahe the to"

Umeed: "to is mein koi buri baat nahi hai, ham dono unknown nahi hain" she replied innocently.

Farjaad: "hmm"

Umeed: "ap ready hojain, mein nashta lagwati hun" she said softly.

Farjaad: "pehle ap fresh hojain, then phir mein jata hun"

She smiles and nods yes, she went to the cupboard take her clothes and went towards the washroom.

Umeed was setting a breakfast table, Farjaad came there and sits on a chair. Umeed also sits beside him, she served a food in a plate and after few seconds, Rahim came there with sleepy face.

Umeed: "sab theek hai na, aj tumhari subah itni jaldi kese hogai?"

Rahim: "exam ki tayari karni hai, kal paper hai" he said in sleeping tone.

Umeed: " theek hai, tameez se nashta karo" she said strictly.

Rahim: "mujhe sirf chai peeni hai" he said in demanding tone.

Umeed: "agar tumne nashta nahi kia to chai bhi nahi milegi" she said in ordering tone and Farjaad smiles at them.

Rahim peacefully served a food in a plate and started eating, Farjaad was sipping on a tea.

Rahim: "Farjaad bhai, kya ap chai peerahe hai? Ya mein neend mein hun?"

Farjaad: "beta, ye chai hi hai" he replied softly.

Rahim: "matlab ap coffee se chai par transfer hogaye?"

Umeed: "fuzool sawal nahi karo, chup chap chai peelo" she said strictly.

Farjaad: "chalo guys, mein chalta hun, khayal rakhna apna, bye" he said and they both waves their hands, Farjaad leaves.

🤧🤧🤧

In evening, Rahim enters in Umeed's room and Umeed was setting a wardrobe.

Rahim: "api, mein ghar jaraha hun"

Umeed: "kya jaldi hai ghar jane ki?"

Rahim: "aree, subah exam hai aur uniform sab ghar par hai, ap please mujhe driver ke hath drop karwaden"

Umeed: "driver to ghar par nahi hai, Daniyal bhi office gaya hua hai"

Rahim: "acha, to mein ride karke chala jata hun" he said softly.

Umeed: "acha ruko, car ghar par hai, mein drop kardeti hun"

Rahim: "akele?"

Umeed: "han meri jaan, pehle bhi to akele jati thi"

Rahim: "to chalo?"

Umeed: "han, tum jao aur jakar saman rakhlo, mein arahi hun" he said in ordering tone.

Rahim nodded her head and leaves from there, Umeed smiles at him.

🤍🤍🤍🤍

In night, Farjaad enters in his room from office and went towards the launch, there was no one and then he went to his room, Umeed was not present there. He again went outside the room and went to the maid.