"Episode 04"

In evening, the door bell rings and Umeed again went towards the main gate, she opened the door and Farjaad enters in home along with Ahmed. Umeed extended his hand and Ahmed jumps into her arms. Umeed kissed on his cheek.

Umeed: "apko isne zyada tang to nahi kia?"

Farjaad: "nahi, aur agar karega bhi to koi baat nahi. Beta hai mera" he replied to her.

Umeed: "ap chahe to andar asakte hain?"

Farjaad: "nahi aj nahi, phir kabhi. Meri important meeting hai" he said in a strict tone.

Umeed: "hmm"

Then Farjaad pull the cheek of Ahmed, he went outside the home and Umeed closed the door. She went towards the home. Rahim was studying while walking. Umeed went to him.

Umeed: "ye Farjaad to bht hi rude hai, ajeeb gharyal"

Rahim: "ab is bechare ne kya kardia?"

Umeed: "itne tameez se coffee ka pocho to iske nakhre khatam nahi hote"

Rahim: "agar wo nakhre na bhi kare to tab bhi apko hi masla hai"

Umeed: "silence Rahim" said angrily and Rahim put his finger on his lips.

Then Umeed went towards her room and Rahim started laughing like hell. Then he again started concentrating on his book.

🤧

In night, Ahmed was peacefully sleeping on a bed, Umeed was looking at the sky and remember her sister, mother and father. Some tears filled in her eyes and some tears dropped from her eyes. Rahim came there and put his hand on her shoulder. Umeed wipe her tears and look at him with a soft smile.

Rahim: "smile ke peeche tears chupa rahi ho?"

Umeed: "ye tears kabhi khatam hote hi nahi hain, kya karun?"

Rahim: "hojaingay, jab koi zindagi mein akar zindagi ko khubsorat bana dega to sare dukh khatam hojaingai" he replied softly.

Umeed: "meri zindagi mein ab tumhare aur Ahmed ke ilawa koi bacha hi nahi hai, tum dono hi meri khushi ho"

Rahim: "Laiba api yaad arahi hai na?"

Umeed: "han, bht yaad arahi hai"

Rahim: "api apko pata hai ke Farjaad bhai ne mujhse kya kaha tha?" He said softly

Umeed: "kya?"

Rahim: "ke mein jab bhi Laiba api aur Rayyan bhai ko yaad karun to khushi se yaad karun"

Umeed: "to mein ise khushi se hi to yaad karahi hun"

Rahim: "is tarah roo kar, apko pata hai na ke jab ham Laiba api se naraz hojate the to wo kese manti thi?"

Umeed: "hamari favourite dish ko banakar samne lekar ajati thi aur ham ise phir bhi kha lete the"

They both giggled and suddenly Umeed phone started ringing, she went towards the table and saw his phone, Rahim went towards her.

Ahmed: "kiska phone hai api?"

Umeed: "pata nahi, unknown number hai"

Ahmed: "attend karo aur loud speaker par lagao"

Umeed nodded yes and receive the call, she opened the loud speaker and said.

Umeed: "hello kon baat karaha hai?"