"Episode 11"

After sometime, Umeed enters in the room while holding Ahmed in his arms, Farjaad smiles at Ahmed and extended his hands towards him, Ahmed immadiately jumps into his arms.

Umeed: "ab tabiyat kesi hai?" She asked in ordering tone.

Farjaad: "i am fine, thank you" he said and give a soft smile.

Umeed: "thank you? Kis baat ke liye?"

Farjaad: "mera itna khayal rakhne ke liye"

Umeed: "ab dosti hai to mein itna to kar hi sakti hun" she replied softly.

Farjaad: "sirf dosti?"

Umeed about to reply but she realized what she heard. She surprisely looked at Farjaad and he starred at her with soft smile, Umeed was trying to control her blushing.

Umeed: "wo mein Ahmed ke liye khana lekar ati hun, isne kuch nahi khaya hai" she said in hesitate voice and change the compliment.

Farjaad just nodded his head and Umeed leaves from the room. Farjaad was started playing with Ahmed and he was enjoying his baba's company.

.....

In night, Umeed was setting a dining table, Daniyal and Farjaad came there and sits on chair, Umeed was about to leave but.

Daniyal: "bhabi, ap kahan jarahi hain, hamare sath dinner to karein"

Umeed: "Daniyal, mein bas Ahmed ko dekhlun ke wo utha hai ya nahi, ise bhi khana khilana hai" she replied softly.

Farjaad: "Umeed, pehle dinner karlen, apne subah se kuch nahi khaya hai" he insist her.

Umeed: "Farjaad, mein dinner karlongi, pehle mein Ahmed ko dekhlun"

Daniyal: "bhabi, Ahmed maid ke sath hoga ap fikar na karein, bethen please"

Umeed nodded her head and sits beside Farjaad, Farjaad take rice tray and about to served in a plate but Umeed stopped her.

Umeed: "rice ko hath nahi lagaiye ga, shayad apko fever hai?" he said in ordering voice.

Farjaad: "ab khatam hogaya hai, please mera dil chah raha hai"

Umeed: "meinay kaha na, rice nahi khaye, abhi gala kharab hua wa hai. Baad mein bana dungi" she said in ordering tone and Daniyal was trying to control his smile.

Farjaad make a face and put the tray on the table. Umeed take a another dish and served him a food in plate, Farjaad was surprised to see her care for him. Then they take their dinner🤍

..

Umeed enters in her room and her face was pale. Farjaad was sitting on a bed and scrolling his phone. He put his phone on the side table.

Farjaad: "Ahmed sogaya?"

Umeed: "jee, bht mushkil se sula kar ayi hun" she replied softly.

Farjaad: "aj ap bht thak gai hongi na?"

Umeed: "nahi, mein theek hun, ye to routine mein included hai" she said in relaxing tone.

Farjaad smiles at her and Umeed sits on a bed on her side, she take a phone from side table and check it, she was hell shocked to see so many notifications in her phone.

Umeed: "ohh shit, Rahim ki itni sari calls" she said in tensed tone.

Farjaad: "aj apki ise baat nahi hui thi?"

Umeed: "nahi wo aj mujhe time hi nahi mila phone check karne ka"

Farjaad: "ap Rahim ko call karlen"