"Episode 23"

In mid night, Umeed went outside the room and went to kitchen.

Umeed(inside): "Rahim ko check karleti hun, jaag raha hai ya so raha hai" she went outside the kitchen and went to Rahim's room. She reached inside the room and saw that Rahim was sitting on the bed.

Umeed: "Rahim, kya hua, yahan kyu bethe ho, abhi tak soye nahi?" She went to him and sits infront of him.

Rahim: "neend nahi arahi, bht anxiety horahi hai, ami abu yaad arahe hain" he said in dull voice.

Umeed suspiciously and shockly looked at him, Rahim lowered his glaze and Umeed hugs him.

Umeed: "mein to hun na, kya baat hai mujhe batao?" She asked softly.

Rahim: "nahi, kuch nahi, ap jakar sojaye"

Umeed: "mein apne pyaare se bhai ko akela chor kar jasakti hun, nahi na?" She asked sarcastically.

Rahim: "i know, mujhe pata hai ke ap aise chor kar nahi jaingi lekin ab apki apni life hai, to ap meri fikar chor den" he said in concern.

Umeed: "han aur ap bhi meri life ka ek part hain, kabhi ye mat samjhna ke tum alag ho"

Rahim smiles and put his head on her lap.

Umeed: "tumhe Arsalan ki wajah se dar lagraha hai na?"

Rahim: "nahi api, aisa nahi hai lekin jab se apke sath incident hua hai na, jab se mujhe bht dar lagne laga hai"

Umeed: "tum daro mat, mein hun na, tum apna khayal rakha karo" she said softly.

Rahim: "hmm"

After sometime, Rahim sleeps and Umeed looked at him. She slowly put his head on the pillow and covered him from blanket.

Umeed(inside): "pata nahi, aisa kyu lagraha hai jese kuch bht galat hone wala hai" she thinks something and went outside the room.

🫶🫶🫶🫶

Next Day, Farjaad was getting ready for his office. Umeed enters in the room and Farjaad looked at her with smile.

Farjaad: "Good Morning" he said softly.

Umeed: "Good Morning" she replied.

Farjaad: "aj zarori kaam se office jaraha hun, jaldi wapis ajaonga, ye bataiye sab ne nashta karlia?"

Umeed: "han lekin Rahim apne school trip ke liye bagair bataye chala gaya hai, pata nahi bht tang karta hai wo mujhe"

Farjaad: "don't worry, school walon ke sath hoga to save hai, wo ajaiga"

Umeed: "lekin bata to sakta tha na"

Farjaad: "acha chore sab, mujhe tayar karne mein help to karein" he said teasingly.

Umeed: "shaadi se pehle ap kese tayar hote the?"

Farjaad: "adatein apne bigadi hain, to ab apko sehna parega, help kijiye" he said softly.

Umeed make a face, went to him. She tied a tie around the neck and set his collar. They both were very closed to each other, Farjaad was smiling at her and Umeed was busy in her work💗

Umeed: "hogaya" she said confidently.

Farjaad: "thank you" he said and quickly kissed on her cheek, Umeed got shocked and smiles at him. He give a soft smile and went outside the room but Umeed called him.

Umeed: "Farjaad?" He turns back.

Umeed went to him and hugs him, put her head on his chest, he hugs her back and smiles.

Umeed: "i love you" she said lovingly.

Farjaad: "i love you too" replied in the same tone.

She broke the hug and Farjaad leaves from there. Umeed again went back to the room and sits on a bed.

🫶

The day was passing like this. Umeed was engaged in her home works and waiting for Rahim impatiencely. She become little bit worried because its 3:00 pm and he was late. Umeed went in her room and started calling him but his phone was off.

Umeed: "kahan reh gaya hai ye?"

He again calls him but no response. Then she think something and calls his school number.

Umeed: "hello, mein Umeed Pasha baat karahi hun, mujhe ye pochna tha ke Rahim Pasha abhi tak ghar nahi aye hain, school trip abhi tak khatam nahi hui?"

Girl: "nahi, ap Rahim to absent the, wo to aj yahan nahi aye aur school trip to 2 baje tak finish hogai hai"

Umeed: "acha theek hai, ok" she said quickly and cuts the call. Now, Umeed face was totally pale, her brain was closed, hands are shivering. She started calling Rahim's number but no response.

Umeed: "Rahim kahan chala gaya hai, kya karun? Farjaad ko call karongi to wo pareshan hojaingay, kise help lun"

Suddenly Umeed's phone started ringing, she immadiately looked at her phone, Rabia was calling her and she picks the call.

Rabia: "Umeed, meri baat dhyan se suno" she said in panic.

Umeed: "Rabia, bht bara masla hogaya hai"

Rabia: "janti hun, Rahim missing hai, haina?"

Umeed: "tumhe kese pata?"

Rabia: "Arsalan bhai ne attack kardia hai, mujhe pata hai Rahim kahan hai, tum bhi foran phoncho aur mein bhi wahi phonchti hun, mein tumhe location bhej rahi ho" she said hurrily.

Umeed: "kya, Rahim theek to hai na?" She started crying.

Rabia: "Umeed, tum please abhi rona band karo, hamai Rahim ko bachana hai, tum Farjaad bhai ke sath foran meri batai hui location par phoncho" she was trying to console her.

Umeed: "ok"

Rabia cuts the call and Umeed started walking, waiting for Rabia's message. After few seconds, she got a message from Rabia.

Umeed(in mind): "Farjaad ko batana sahi nahi hai, mein khud nikal jati hun aur baad mein inhe call karongi"

Umeed quickly take the car keys from the table and leaves from the room. She went to Ahmed's room and saw that Ahmed was engaged in playing and Mad was also present there. Umeed went to him, kissed on his cheeks and she was crying as well. Then, she leaves from there and went to car parking. Umeed started driving and went outside the home.

Then, Umeed calls Farjaad and he picks the call, Farjaad softly says "hi" to her.

Umeed: "Farjaad, bht bara masla hogaya hai, Rahim missing hai" she said tensely and shockly. Told everything about the conversation with Rabia.

Farjaad: "to ap akele kahan jarahi hain?"

Umeed: "meinay apko location bhejdi hai, ap foran wahi phonche please" she said in requesting tone.

Farjaad: "Umeed, please ap mera wait karein, mein apko akele nahi jane dunga, mein araha hun" Farjaad immadiately and went from the office.

"To Be Continued💗"

I was hell busy so that's why i was not posting episodes. Stay tuned for my new fanfic, which is gonna be the interesting and amazing🤍

Btw are you guys watching Fairy Tale 2, my babies are stealing hearts🥹💗