"Episode 15"

Umeed: "i am just kidding" she said quickly.

In night, Umeed was setting the wardrobe, all the clothes were scattered. Farjaad enters in the room, Umeed was busy in her work.

Farjaad: "Umeed, ap kya karahi hain, sare clothes kyu phelai hue hain" he asked softly.

Umeed: "ap apni wardrobe ka hashar dekhen, ap ne set nahi ki hui" she replied irritately.

Farjaad: "han, set hoti hai kafi din se nahi hui"

Umeed: "han to mein aj karahi hun, mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta ke kuch bhi phela rahe" she said in demanding tone.

Farjaad: "koi to hai jo mera itna khayal rakhta hai, thank you"

Umeed: "aur koi to hai jo meri itni care karta hai, your welcome"

Farjaad: "Umeed, ap Ahmed ko dekh rahi hain, kitna bara hota jaraha hai"

Umeed: "han, soch rahi hun ke school mein karwadete hain" she demands.

Farjaad: "nahi, abhi kyu jaldi hai?"

Umeed: "aree, acha hai kabhi na kabhi to admission karwane hoga na" she was talking while putting clothes in cupboard.

Farjaad: "1 saal mazeed wait karte hain, taake thora bara to hojai"

Umeed: "hmm, ye bhi sahi hai" she replied with smile.

Umeed was properly put all the clothes in the cupboard, suddenly she saw a photoframe which is present in upper portion, she take the frame. It was the photo of Laiba and Rayyan, they trio was smiling on this photo. Umeed also smiles and some tears filled in her eyes, Farjaad notices her and went to her.

Farjaad: "Umeed, ap rorahi hain?"

Umeed: "nahi, kuch nahi" she replied in husky voice.

Farjaad take a photoframe and put it again on a cupboard, he put his hand on her shoulders. Umeed looked at him with teary eyes and trying to control her tears.

Farjaad: "mein apka dard samjah sakta hun, meinay bhi apne bhai ko khoya hai, jitni mohabbat ap Rayyan aur Laiba se karti thi itni mein bhi un dono se mohabbat karta tha"

Umeed: "hmm, mujhe pata hai"

Farjaad: "ap aise nahi roiye, mein apko rote hue nahi dekh sakte" he wipe her tears and Umeed was surprised to see his soft side towards her.

Umeed: "thank you so much"

Farjaad: "kis liye?"

Umeed: "mujhe samjhne ke liye, mera sath dene ke liye" she said with a smile.

Farjaad: "your welcome" he said softly with soft smile.

They both were smiles at each other.

Farjaad: "kahin bahar chalein?"

Umeed: "kahan?"

Farjaad: "ek kaam karte, ice cream khane chalte hain" he said and try to change her mood.

Umeed: "nahi, mujhe nahi jana" she said and sits on a bed.

Farjaad: "mera dil chah raha hai, mere kehne par bhi nahi jaingi" he said with a puppy face.

Umeed: "phir chalongi" she said with a smile.

Farjaad: "to chalein"

He quickly hold her hand and Umeed was surprised, they leaves from the room. They went to the car and Farjaad opened the door for her, Umeed sits on a passenger seat. guards also sits behind the car. They leaves from there, Umeed was trying to wear the seat belt but she failed. Farjaad was noticing her, Farjaad came closer to her, Umeed heart was beating fast,  he hold seat belt of her side. They both were very closed to each other, they both feels their breaths on each other faces, he set a seatbelt of her❤️