"Episode 22"

Umeed: "kya mazak hai ye?"

Farjaad: "mazaak nahi hai, mohabbat hai" he said romantically.

Umeed: "acha, mazak karahe hain?"

Farjaad: "meinay mazak kia kahan hai?" He wink at her and Umeed surprisely looked at him on its joke, Umeed pushed him and he started giggled, Umeed make a face and went in her room. Farjaad control his laugh and follows her. Umeed stopped walking and sits on a bed, Farjaad sits beside her.

Farjaad: "aree, mazak karaha tha" he said romantically.

Umeed: "pata hai"

Farjaad: "btw, i love you" he smiles at her.

Umeed: "but i don't love you"

Farjaad: "acha, paki baat hai?" He asked sarcastically.

Umeed: "acha ok, i love you" she lowered her glaze.

Then they smiles at each other other, started talking, spend their romantic and magical moments with each other🫶❤️

*********

Next Day, Farjaad and Umeed were sleeping peacefully, Farjaad woke up first and looked at Umeed, he smiles at her and turns his face towards her, started starring her.

"Khwaab rahe kis kaam ke mere,
Khwaab se pyaar tu sach mein,
Sun haaniyeeeee,
Jind jaaniyeeeee❤️

Umeed was still sleeping, she change her poster towards him. Her hairs was spreading on her face, Farjaad softly remove the hairs infront of her face💗

"Zakhmon ko mere,
Marham ki jagah,
Bas tera chuha chaiye,
Tu hai to mujhe phir aur kya chaiye,
Tu hai to mujhe phir aur kya chaiye🫶"

Umeed opened her eyes and surprisely looked at him, their eyes met. Umeed started starring him suspiciously and Farjaad was starring and smiling at her, Umeed stood up and leaned her head against the bed😇

Umeed: "aise kya dekh rahe hain?"

Farjaad: "dekh bhi nahi sakta?"

Umeed: "nahi, bilkul bhi nahi" she started looking around.

Farjaad: "mein to dekhonga, apko koi aitraaz hai"

Umeed: "acha, jab behosh hui thi to ap dekh nahi rahe the?" He asked with smile.

Farjaad: "mein bht dar gaya tha"

Umeed: "Arsalan ne bht tang kardia hai na?"

Farjaad: "han soch raha hun ke ise jo chaiye wo ise dedun" he shared his concern with her.

Farjaad woke up and leaned his head against the bed.

Umeed: "to agar apne yahi karna tha to pehle kardete, jab hamari shaadi nahi hui thi?" She asked.

Farjaad: "is time itna dar nahi tha na, mere pass meri koi kamzori nahi thi, Daniyal bhi bara hai samjhdar hai, isliye wo bhi tackle karna janta hai"

Umeed: "ye bhi hai, lekin aisi baat hai to apko pehle dar nahi lagta tha"

Farjaad: "nahi, pehle apni jaan ki parwah nahi thi lekin ab meri jaan ap mein basti hai na isliye, mein ab apko, Ahmed aur Rahim ko nahi khosakta" he said with a smile.

Umeed: "wohi to ab mein bhi apko nahi kho sakti" she replied with smile.

🤍🤍🤍🤍

Umeed was setting her wardrobe, Farjaad was busy in his laptop. Someone knocked the door of the room and Rahim enters in the room.