|CHAPTER 3|

"What, idiots." Tord grumbled as he reached his office. He went inside and slammed the door. Which startled Tom awake in the other room.

"Honey?" Tom called out as Tord went into the bedroom and slammed that door too. Making the door hinges shake a little.

"Do not speak to me right now." Tord sneered as he sits on the bed. Holding his head as he tried to keep his composure.

Tom sighed as he placed a hand onto Tord's shoulder. "It will be better if you tell me what happened,Tord. Communication? Remember?" He comforted.

Tord felt his shoulders slouch as he began his rant. "My father's think I'm stupid to say in simple terms. The longest term is that they compared me to my actual father who I barely even recall memories for."

Tom rubbed Tord's shoulder as he kissed his husband's cheek. "Well, don't listen to them. You're a very excellent Leader Tord. I've seen you work, you may overwork yourself alot..and get angry alot... But! You're still my husband, and I will always love you. No matter what happens."

A little smile grows onto Tord's face as he shifted his body and wrapped his arms around Tom's neck.

"Oh Thomas, for the six years of us being together. We have grown so much over the timeline, and I'm so proud of us. We have been accomplishing so many goals and achievements to make my dream a reality of world domination.  We will successfully win this war and continue this plan of success and destructive behavior." Tord swooned as he leaned his head down and shared a kiss with his husband.

Tom returned the kiss and chuckled softly. "Of course.. hon. Now, let's get some rest. We really do need it if we have a war to fight."

Tord nodded his head in agreement. The couple laid together on the bed, bodies close together as they held each other close.

The blanket draped over them as they fallen into a slumber of relaxation.

Meanwhile,

Paul and Patryck are panicking in their office. Snapping at each other and a argument broke loose between the two.

They haven't faught in years.

"Paul! I just don't think our son is ready for that!" Patryck shrieked as he raised his hands in the air.

"It's not our choice if he's ready or not! It's his! He is an adult remember?! He still treat him like he's our little boy but he is in fact NOT anymore!!!" Paul shouted as he jabbed a finger onto Pat's chest.

Tears glistened into the cornea's of Patryck's eyes as he cried out. "I just don't want our son getting killed! Paul! He's much not ready for this fight! Orange Leader–"

"Oh shut up, Patryck! I'm so sure he is ready for this! He isn't a child  anymore, so you need to stop treating him as such!" Paul interupted as he turned his back on his husband.

Patryck covered his face as he began to cry. "I just don't want him getting murdered.."

Paul fell silent this time as he partly turned his head. His heart ached as his eyes watered.

"He's much too young.. he's still very young.. hasn't even grown a single grey hair on that head of his.." Patryck whimpered out as he slumped his head on his desk, crying.

"I just wish Ann would leave our family alone, Paul!" Patryck exclaimed as he lifted his head, his entire body shaking as he screamed.

"I DONT WANT MY BABY TO GET KILLED, PAUL!!!"

Paul rushed over and placed a hand onto Patryck's shoulder. "He won't, he won't die. Patryck, look at me. Honey, I need you to look at me."

Patryck's eyes are going every which way before they landed onto Paul's face. Locking eyes with him.

Paul whispered in a comforting way to his husband. "It's going to be okay. You're– we're just overthinking the situation. Everything will be fine. Tord has fought, many, many, wars before in his lifetime. This won't be any different."

"Okay?"

Patryck has felt his body calm down as he nodded his head..

"Okay."