|CHAPTER 10|

Tom takes a deep breath as he walked out of the bedroom. He teared open the small drawer that was on the desk and takes out the set of bullets.

He loaded the gun up and flicked the safety on. At least..for now. Then Tom proceeded to quietly leave the office.

Shutting the door with a soft click.

The base was so empty. It was slightly destroyed still due to the war that occured from a year ago.

The war that murdered Tord.

Tom held his tears back as he gripped the gun tightly. Keeping it dangling towards the floor as he walked towards the exit of the entire base.

The brit used his leg and kicked open the door and proceeded to walk out in the cold air of Norway.

He shuddered a bit as the only thing he wore is his blue hoodie and thin black jeans. His checkered Vans tied on his feet.

His sweatshirt clinged to his skin as Tom exhaled. Some fog left his lips as he began to stroll into the location to where Tord was buried.

Which is inside of that forest.

The same forest that Tom confessed his feelings.
The exact forest that the wedding occured.
Where the couple danced in the rain.
Where they shared the most happiest kiss to seal their engagement.

But now, nothing.

Tom felt uncontrollable tears roll down his face as he entered the forest. Melted snow was on the lush green grass and dark forest green trees.

The sky was pitch black. Stars twinkling in the sky. it was so quiet. Since no soldiers do nightly patrols anymore.

Ever since Tom has became Blue Leader everything has completely changed on how the army is ruled and directed.

So nobody was out.
Nobody was awake.

It was just Tom.
Alone.