|CHAPTER 4|

Tom and Tord are startled awake but the sounds of explosives happening outside.

"What the.." Tord went over to his window and peaked out, moving the curtain in the slightest.

He gasped.

"What? Babe, what?" Tom muttered as he remained sitting up in the shared king-sized bed.  Tord turned his head with widened eyes.

"Orange Leader is..here."

"What?!" Tom raised his voice as he gets out of the bed rather quickly. Tord grabs Tom's arm and whispered in his ear.

"Get in your uniform as soon as possible. Apparently, we got a little early surprise from her..."

Tom quickly nodded.

The couple in the fastest of actions for dressed in their uniforms. Tord tied his hair into a ponytail before he yanked open the drawer.

He tossed Tom a glock19 and picked out the desert eagle for himself. Tom catches the weapon.

The couple rushed out of the bedroom, seeing chaos already struck at the base.

Sounds of gunfire entering their ears as they become more alert about the situation.

"We gotta get outside!" Tord exclaimed as he began firing at Orange Army soldiers that started to flood into the base.

"Got it!" Tom exclaimed in response as the two quickly went outside as fast as they possible could.

The sounds of soldiers being killed can be heard, alongside with gunfire and explosives.

"Good morning!" Leylah laughed as she is dealing with many, many injured red army soldiers.

"What the bloody hell is going on?!" Tom exclaimed as he ducked for cover with Tord.

"She decided to pay a surprise visit." Paul's voice can be heard as he reloaded his AK-47. Tord lifted his head to notice his two fatherly figures beside them.

"Well no shit!" Tord exclaimed as he reloaded his gun. "I have to get out there and kick her ass!"

"Sweetie, don't!" Patryck cried out but it was much too late, Tord already dashed into the direction of where Orange Leader was.

Pat and Paul felt a wash of  deja vu hit there bodies. Tord is making the same mistake.

"Tord! Love! Get back here!" Tom exclaimed as he tried to follow but Paul pulled him back down for cover.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?! You can't just go out there! You'll get your head fucking blown off!" Paul angrily shouted at Tom.

"But I don't want Tord to get hurt!" Tom cried out in response, tears beginning to roll down his face.

"He won't." Paul sneered as he began shooting at incoming soldiers.

"He's much stronger than we think."