|CHAPTER 11|

Tom sighed as he entered where Tord was buried. He looked over at a tree to see a shovel. Just calmly in sight.

"It's still here..?" Tom asked as he shoved the gun into his blue hoodie pocket. He went over and grasped the old shovel.

The handle had cracks in the wood. Tom can definitely feel the splinters hitting at his finger-tips already. But the brit didn't care.

Since he is already in so much pain already.

Paul and Patryck have mourned and moved on so, easily. And Tom envy's that. He wished he could move on with the snap of his fingers.

But unfortunately he cannot.

And he can't live, happy anymore. Without the Norwegian, nothing has been the same.

The paperwork was always being procrastinated, nothing really has gotten done since Tom has taken leadership.

He knew he couldn't do it.

Not without his husband. Not without the man that he has been with for so many years.

The soul he lost because of the witch of Ann – the Orange Leader. But he felt a smile tug up on his lips as he approached Tord's tombstone.

He shoved the shovel into the dirt and began to dig up Tord's grave. Beads of Sweat growing onto the Brits face as he continued this.

He needed to see Tord.

He needs to see the body.

The corpse of his lover.

He panted softly as he finished digging, the shovel makes a small thud once it hits something.

Tord's coffin.

Tom's 'eyes'went white once he heard the thud. He tossed the shovel and hopped into the gaping 6ft of dirt that he dug up.

Seeing the bright Red coffin. It was stained with dirt and filth because it's been underneath the ground for the year.

Using his splinter covered hands, the brit dusted the dirt off the coffin. Tears rolling down his face uncontrollably but he was so use to crying at this point that it didn't even bother him.

"Hi, baby. Hi. I'm here." Tom whispered as he caressed the top of the coffin.

"Let's open you up."