|CHAPTER 5|

The war contuined for hours. Most of the red army and orange are either killed or heavily injured.

It was an eerieness of silence now. Snow is stained red from the amount of bodies that have been shot.

The two leaders, standing in front of each other. None of them uttered a word for a moment.

Tom peaked up from where he is hiding with Pat and Paul. Terrified and worried for his husband.

"Stay down." Paul whispered. "It's their time to fight, now."

Patryck felt his eyes water as he gripped his AK, his hands trembling as he kept his breathing as silent as he possibly can.

"Oh, how I love torturing this family." Orange Leader spoke as her boots crunched into the snow. Walking around Tord in a dangerous manner.

Tord felt like he couldn't move. He felt terrified. But didn't bare show his vulnerability to the woman.

"It's pathetic that they chose, you. As the Leader." Orange stopped her footsteps right in front of Tord.

Putting her desert eagle at his forehead. Tord narrowed his eyes at her.

"What the hell do you want so bad from me and my family." Tord sneered out the question, his accent venomous and full of anger.

She stepped back and laughed hysterically at the question. Her hands going up in the air as her laughter increased in volume.

"WHAT DO I WANT?! I WANT TO MAKE SURE ALL YOU LARSIN'S ARE DEAD! THAT'S WHAT I WANT!"

She shrieked as she grabbed Tord's jaw. Gripping it harshly as she aimed her weapon back onto Tord's forehead.

Tord felt tears fill his eyes. But he narrowed his gaze towards the much, much older woman.

"You're nothing. Tord Larsin. Nothing but a pathetic little boy." She panned as she clicked the safety off her gun.

"If your mother didn't put you in that fucking box, you would've been dead."

Tord couldn't take her taunting anymore. He lets out a scream in frustration and used the back of his desert eagle and slammed it right onto her face.

She stumbled back from the harsh impact as Tord walked over to her and shouted.

"IM NOT A PATHETIC LITTLE BOY, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Then all hell broke loose.

The two tackled each other in a frenzy of hatred and anger. Both desert eagles flown a few feet from each other as they began fist fighting, kicking, and beating at each other.

Blood began splattering all over the place.

Paul and Patryck couldn't move. They were frozen in fear and shock. Meanwhile Tom was quietly sneaking up towards the two fighting leaders.

"GAH!" Tord exclaimed as Ann grabbed his robotic arm and broke it. The blue glow faded as it was not use of working any more.

"You're weak, Tord Larsin. You always were such a baby." Ann smeared some blood off her face as she remained standing tall. While Tord was on the ground, spitting and coughing up blood.

Tord panted with so much exhaustion and blood loss, he began to army crawl towards the desert eagles that were side by side of each other in the red stained snow.

But was halted by Orange Leader's boot firmly being placed onto Tord's back.

She twisted her foot, making a loud crack sound be heard. Tord let's out a scream as his face was forcefully shoved into the snow by her hand.

The cold wind of Olso blew in the air as snowflakes fell. Her long grey hair sways in the wind. Along with Tord's caramelized blood-stained locks of hair.

"You're nothing. Just a piece of scum. A filthy boy with a childish dream. You aren't any Leader. In fact, even more stupid than your father ever was." Ann sneered as she lifted her boot and slammed it onto Tord's neck.

Making Tord cry out in misery as he was unable to move now. He was stuck. Frozen in place. Blood drainage completely all over the place.

"HEY, BITCH!" Tom's voice shouted. The heavily accent of british made her lift her head and look over.

Seeing Tom with his gun aimed towards her.

"Nobody talks about my husband like that." He seethed.