|CHAPTER 6|

"What the.. who are you?!" Orange Leader screamed as she quickly retrieved her desert eagle that was in the snow.

She lifted it up and aimed it at Tom. Her blue, almost, grey eyes widened in surprise.

Tord felt his eyes fill up with blood as he peaked up towards the two. A painful smile grew onto his face as he whispered out.

"Go on, Thomas.. do it.. do it for..

Me." 

He whispered as his eyes fluttered shut for a moment before he opened them again. His hair swaying in the freezing air.

Tom gripped his weapon as his hands tremble. "I said, you leave my husband alone, you hear me?!"

In which Orange Leader only laughed insanely in response. She aimed her gun directly towards Tord's head.

"You move any fucking closer, I swear I will blow your precious husband's brain out right now." Ann(Orange Leader) threatened with a cheshire grin on her face.

Tom felt tears sting underneath the googles. They began to roll down his face as he shot mindlessly.

A few bullets missed but one hit Ann's shoulder, making her screech but stay put. Forcing herself to keep her desert eagle aimed at Tord's head.

"You shoot so horribly." She spat out a bit of blood into the snow as she turned her head to look at Tom.

Tom didn't speak, he just clenched his teeth together as his hands continue to shake as he held the glock19 aimed towards her.

"You're just as stupid as your husband here." Ann sneered as she kicked Tord's face, making the norsk whimper as his nose broke and blood drained down his face.

Ann pulled Tord up by the hair and dragged his body upwards. She puts Tord in a headlock and aimed her weapon to his head. Holding him hostage.

"You move or shoot anymore of those pathetic bullets, I will not hesitate to shoot him."

Paul and Patryck gasped and dropped their weapons. They stood up and just stared at the commotion with fear.

Suddenly, Patryck screamed out.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY BABY!"

Orange turned her head to notice Paul and Patryck. She laughed in a crazed fit of rage as she pushed the gun harsher onto the side of Tord's head.

"Oh I will hurt him, Patryck. I will make sure he fucking bleeds to death." Orange sneered towards the two that were standing there with fear.

Patryck cried out.

"NO!"

But it was too late,

The gun slides down to Tord's stomach and Ann fired. The sound of the gone echoed so loud.

Tord collapsed to the ground as blood pooled out of his stomach. Orange kicked Tord's face again, making sure it fuckin' stung.

"TORD!"  Tom shouted in heartbreak as tears rolled down his face. In a fit of rage, he ran down the snowy hill and screamed.

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD TODAY!!"

As he began firing at random, most of the bullets missing. Tom reloads again as quick as possible but he got shot in his leg.

"Gah..!" Tom stumbled and fell to the snowy floor. Right in front of Tord and Ann. His kneecap bleeding profusely.

Ann smirked as she aimed her gun towards Tom's head. "You're worthless. Stupid and pathetic. You can't even stand up for your HUSBAND."

She laughed before moving her gun back and aiming it back at Tord's head. Tord can barely stay awake. He is bleeding to death.

Tom sobbed as he lifted his gun, it trembled in his hands as he cried out.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER! YOU'RE BLOODY INSANE!"

"And so what if I am?" She snarled as she used her high heel boot and slammed it right into Tord's stomach gunshot wound.

Making Tord gurgle and puke out vomit and blood. His head collapsing into the snow as his eyes fluttered close.

Tom began sobbing loudly. The goggles sparking as they started to not work for his vision.

"I HATE YOU!" Tom screamed as he fired the gun. The bullet landed straight into Ann's head.

Her body collapsed to the floor.

Dead.