|CHAPTER 7|

Tom dropped his gun as he rushed over to Tord's bleeding body. He cradled it into his arms as he began bawling.

"Tord! Tord, love can you hear me?!" Tom shakes Tord's body. Blood staining now onto Tom's uniform.

Tord weakly fluttered his eyelids open. A painful smile on his face. "Hi.." he coughed out some more blood.

"Oh my fucking god.." Tom cried out as he caressed Tord's cheek. "Stay with me love, it's gonna be okay. It's okay. It's okay. I promise you."

Tord shakes his head as he laid his head onto Tom's chest. Gurgling and gagging on his blood as tears rolled down his face.

"No.. no, Tom. My time has come. I can't stay here.. with you anymore." Tord babbled out in such a weak and frail voice.

His silver and red eye being full of blood. His entire body painted the crimson brightest of blood.

Tom's voice increased in volume.

"LOVE! I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU! I NEED   YOU HAVE STAY WITH ME! TORD, TORD! I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!"

He cried as he crashed his lips onto Tord's. They kissed one last time.

Tom pulled his head back and noticed Tord wasn't moving. Wasn't, breathing.

"Tord?.." Tom's voice wavered as he shakes Tord's body. It doesn't budge. Leylah rushed over with her medic kit.

Paul and Patryck rush over as well. Crouching down at the two. While the other soldiers take off their hats and bow their heads.

Leylah checked Tord's pulse and shakes her head.

"Is he okay?! Tell me our son is fine!" Patryck cried out as he wanted to get closer. But Paul was starting to pull him back with tears rolling down his face.

"I'm sorry." Leylah nervously apologized. She stood up and looked at the three crying men.

Tom gulped down the tightness that grew in his throat as he hugged Tord's corpse close to him. Bawling out as he rested his head onto Tord's chest.

"NO! NO! NO!..NO...No..no.." He chanted over and over in emotional heartbreak and misery.

Patryck broke out of Paul's grasp as he rushed over. He hugged Tord's head and broke into sobs.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." Leylah sincerely apologized as she lowered her head.

Then she proceeded to walk away to continue to mend the other injured soldiers.

Paul felt tears roll down his face as he slowly walked over to the middle of the battle field. He held his hand up as he shouted out.

"GREAT JOB TODAY! WE HAVE DEFEATED ORANGE ARMY!"

His voice cracked at the end as his hand trembled once he slowly lowered it. Breaking down into tears as he fell to his knees.

Paul covered his face as he cried. He lost his son. Patryck kissed Tord's head as he stood up. His uniform stained with Tord's Blood.

Patryck went over to his husband and hugged him. They both sobbed as they hugged each other.

The war has officially ended.