|CHAPTER 14|

After the disturbance of Tom's mental break. He has now felt completely numb. He didn't cry, he didn't speak.

He just laid there. Holding his dead husband as he just.. stared at Tord's resting face of peace.

Tom swore he has never seen Tord in such peace before. It, scared Tom. But he knew damn well that he will never see Tord alive on planet earth ever again.

After a milestone of silence, Tom spoke up in a soft numb voice. His mind full on confirmation that he is ready for suicide.

"I miss you.. is it that obvious? I fucking miss holding you and dancing around with you in the office.. holding you close and cuddling in our shared bed."

"It feels so lonely without you with me. But this .. this feels so nice. The warmth of my body being pressed onto your freezing one of ice. In fact, I thought I could warm you up but maybe I'm just getting colder.."

"Oh, Tord Larsin... I know at the very beginning when we first met when you moved into Edd's home, I knew damn well I picked the perfect rival to hate. Because this is what our future has unfolded into.."

"You saved me countless times during your service of work and empowerment. At first I disagreed and despised your entire plan.. but as I learned you on a personal level and connected our hearts as one, I have realized something..."

Tom kissed the top of Tord's 'resting' head.

"Is that,"

Tears rolled down his face as he picked up the desert eagle that fell in between the dead body and alive.

"Is that,..."

He sniffled as he forced a smile onto his face.

"Is that no matter if you're alive or dead, I will always love you. No matter how horrible you were. You always struck out to me. Always got on my nerves when we were younger. Always fucked around with my feelings. But I'm so relieved that I accepted them and nodded my head of approval when you where on your knee. – holding out the bright sapphire ring that is on my finger.."

Tom hiccuped a soft sob as he lifted his hand. Looking at the bright sapphire gem that sparkled in the night.

A soft sigh left out of the brit's lips as he grasped onto Tord's freezing, dead, hand.

He laced their fingers together as he smiled.

Leaning his head down as he pressed his warm lips onto the freezing dead one's of his lover.

He kissed Tord's dead lips.

"I Love You."

Tom whispered.