|CHAPTER 12|

Tom pulled open the coffin lid with brutal force as he revealed the body. He smiled a bit. Seeing Tord wasn't as decayed as he assumed.

"Oh.. you still look the same." Tom mumbled as tears of joy rolled down his face.

The brit crawled into the coffin and laid next to Tord inside of it. He smiled a bit he caressed Tord's ice cold cheek.

"I missed you so much. I know you can't speak to me. Or even breathe in my oxygen but I'm here now. And I will see you, very soon."

Tom says as he smiled insanely. Tears rolling down his face as he laid his head down onto Tord's chest.

Of course not hearing a heartbeat. It was unsettling and deathly quiet.

The blue hooded male pulled Tord's limp fleshed arm and made it wrap around him.

"You're like a ragdoll. So limp.." Tom whispered as he laughed. His 'eyes' returning to their black voids as tears filled them.

"But that's okay. Because I told you. We will be together, forever. No matter how hard it takes. I will never be separated from you. Ever again."

Tom has lost it. Completely. He is literally conversating with a corpse.

"You're so cold, honey. Just like the freezing air outside. I'm surprised there's no ice around you.. but that's okay. I'll warm you up. I'll keep you warm like I'm a blazing fireplace. Remember? The time at Edd and Matt's house after throwing snowballs at each other.."

"You were so annoyed with me.. trying to avoid me as much as you possibly can.. but there was no way you could. Because eventually after our pathetic argument, we eventually fell asleep together in front of the blazing fireplace after playing snowball fights with Edd and Matt.."

Tom recalled the memory as he laughed a bit. Patting the dead body's chest.

"Then we woke up after seeing a flash of a camera in our eyes because of Matt..."

He sniffled.

"Oh I miss them."

"And I miss you, so fucking much.."

"But that's okay."

"That's perfectly fine.."

"You wanna know why..?"

"Because I'll see you again.."

"We'll be together.. in the other world."

"Maybe see Edd and Matt again.."

"I don't know.."

Tom cried softly as he pulled the gun out of his pocket. He forced a smile on his face as tears fell onto the corpse.

"But I do know this."

"I swore to you, that I will never your side."

"That we will be inseparable."

"That we will stay together."

"Even in the afterlife."