|CHAPTER 13|

Tom suddenly lashed out. "CMON, COMMIE! SAY SOMETHING! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME AGAIN! LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICE! OH, I FUCKING MISS YOU SAYING I LOVE YOU!"

He punched Tord's dead chest as he broke down into cries. The weapon of the desert eagle trembling in his hand as he heaved his body up and down in upsetting stress and mourn.

But of course, Tord didn't move, speak, or...anything.

Tom lowered the gun as he dropped it in the middle of them. He cried loudly into Tord's chest. His body trembling vigorously as he hugged his dead loved one.

"C'MON YOU IDIOT! SAY SOMETHING! PLEASE, LOVE! I CAN'T BE ALONE ANYMORE! I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING! I HAVE LOST THE HOUSE I LIVED IN LONDON FOR! I LOST MY FRIENDS AT YOUR BLOOD-LUST OF INSANITY! I HAVE LOST ...You."

Tom's breakdown has calmed down. Now he felt numb. His face turned pale from the amount of coldness and realization he has actually said outloud.

He has lost, everything.
He is, alone.
He has, nothing.

"I have nothing to live for." Tom whispered as he felt Tord's ice cold dead lips.

"Nothing at all."

"I have lost you, my friends, my home, my happiness.." Tom felt his mind spiral in the abstraction of suicide.

Nobody can stop him from doing this.
Nobody heard his cries of help.

Nobody.