♡|THE END.|♡

Tom sobbed softly as he raised the gun slowly with his other hand. He kept his fingers laced in with the ice cold of death of his lover's.

"I will see you in hell. Right?.. like you said those years ago..?" Tom whimpered as he placed the gun on the side of his head.

"..Right." Tom answered for his deceased husband as he nodded his head to answer his own question.

A small click was heard, the British male flicked the safety off as tears rolled down his face.

"Your jar is probably so overfilled with my tears and I'm so sorry for giving you more. But I can't stop crying. Without you I feel broken. So lost and confused on this world.."

"Without you, I'm nothing   and I know that is probably something you would disagree with."

Tom takes a deep breath as he forced a smile. "But you can't argue with sme anymore. You can't say your two-sense..."

"All you can do.. is lay here. With me. Dead."

Tom softly squeezed Tord's hand. Making sure their fingers remained laced together.

Even though Tord is unable to hold Tom's hand in return. The British male didn't mind.

He just enjoys his deceased lover.
Being here.
With him.

"Don't mind the blood. Since it's not your blood. That is about to shed.." Tom sickly joked as he laughed in depression and suicidal behavior.

He shifted closer. He gets his close as he possibly can to his dead husband as he uncontrollably felt tears rolled down his face.

His tears fell onto Tord's body.

Tom takes a deep breath. He leaned his head down and kissed Tord's scarred reddish pink side of his face.

"That's an apology kiss. For that I did with that harpoon gun.." Tom whispered as he sniffled softly.

"Let's close this thing."
He muttered as he lets go of Tord's hand.

He grabbed the lid of the coffin and pulled it shut. Making it completely black of darkness.

"Let us be free. Your father's will take care of the army in our memorial now." Tom croaked out as he laced his fingers with Tord's once again.

"Let Death Do Us Part."

Bang!

Tom shot himself in the skull without hesitation. Blood splattering all over the coffin and Tord's dead corpse.

Both of their bodies limp and not breathing. They have left planet earth. They will never return.

Tom's head is limp and laying on Tord's chest. Blood all over the place! Brain matter even is exposed due to the harsh impact of the bullet hitting the brit's skull.

But,

They Will Never Be Forgotten.

The end.
💙❤️