|CHAPTER 9|

1 year later...

It's been a year since Tord's death. Tom is currently seated in the office chair. Working on some paperwork as it was snowing outside the window.

The army has been doing much better. Since Tom has taken lead. The uniforms have changed now to blue.

But Paul and Patryck refused to give up their old uniforms and contuined to wear them in memorial for their adopted son.

Tom is the only one awake in the entire base. He has been suffering through so much depression and has even began having suicidal thoughts.

He has began his habits of self-harm as well. He couldn't believe that he when he lost Tord..

He also lost himself.

He has known Tord for so many years. He just couldn't believe Tord was gone. Even it being a complete solid year later.

Tom felt his tears appear once again. At this point he is numb. He gripped onto the goggles and ripped them off his face.

Crying out as he threw them to the ground as they shattered into bits. Blood and tears rolling down out of his eyes as he covered his face with his hands.

His body heaved up and down from the stress as he began sobbing loudly. His hands shaking as he clamped them over his mouth to prevent screaming.

His breathing pattern is shaking and panicked as he slowly moved his hands off of his mouth. Some blood dripping onto the desk.

He blinked his eyelids as he pushed himself up. Trying so hard to be a leader for Tord, but Tom knew very well he couldn't do this anymore.

He misses Tord so much. Misses his laughter, his smile and his dearing kisses and affectionate actions of purity and happiness.

He missed the old times on where they use to bickered back and forward towards each other when they lived with Edd and Matt.

Dearly missing just the presence of his husband in the same bed and room with him.

Then suddenly, the thought went into Tom's mind. And he nodded in confirmation to his mental plan.

All his crying dissipated, as he is left with a numb expression on his face. He turned his head to look at the shattered goggles on the floor.

"Hm." He hummed softly before he walked into the bedroom. He pushed open the door and ripped the drawer out of the dresser.

It fell to the floor. Making a loud thud. Tom picked up the same desert eagle that Tord had.

The one that killed Edd and Matt.

The one that Tom will use,

To kill himself.