chapter 7-

"Bellator." Death's voice greeted.

Bellator turned his gaze from the ceiling to the man beside him.

"Yep?" He mumbled, sighing a bit.

"We need your help for this mission. You cannot skip this one." Death crossed his arms, shaking his head. "What did the Traitor say?"

Bellator hummed and pulled a note out of his pocket and handed it to Death.

"The fuckers patrol schedule." Bellator said just as the doors busted open.

Siren was panting heavily, his costume hastily put on.

"Nice of you to join, Alastor." Bellator hummed.

"Goooo fuck yourself." Siren hissed. "And it's Siren, not Alastor."

"You're my kid, technically you're whatever I call you." Bellator shrugged, Siren huffed as he dragged himself to his seat and plopped in it.

"You both, I swear. Where have you been?" Death asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Some idiot crashed their car. I found the cameras though, and tried to organize your storage building. Seriously- what the fuck?" Siren huffed, slamming a hand down on the table.

Bellator huffed a low snicker.

"I avoid that thing at all costs, I don't think there's any real way to organize that God awful thing." He sighed.

"It is not that bad." Death crossed his arms.

"It really, really is." Siren pouted. "Tom said he thought he lost his phone in the storage building and we were looking for hours, but it turns out it was in the car."

"Mate, I don't think that really contributes to the argument." Death huffed.

"I almost didn't want to marry you because of your hoarding problem, you know." Bellator smirked.

"What?!" Death squawked, very reminiscent of a real bird.

"Yep. It was way worse before you were here, Siren. I convinced him to get an actual storage building." Bellator snorted.

"Thank you." Siren stressed dramatically.

"Oh, come the fuck on." Death laughed, rolling his eyes.

"God knows how bad it is." Bellator snorted.

"Great, great, you're one big happy family, can we get a move on?" Agrona interrupted, thrumming her fingers against the table.

"Right, right, sorry." Death waved his hand.

"Impatient." Bellator grumbled.

"I have a day job, you know, I can't sit here all night." Agrona crossed her arms over her chest.

"I know, I know. We apologize." Death gave a small eye roll.

Not that she could see it, having his veil and all.

"Back to the issues at hand- We're gonna need Sleepers and Hellflames schedules if we're gonna pull this off, we need to plan around them on the 16th." Bellator crossed his arms, leaning back in his chair.

"I'm working out Sleepers, but it's pretty unpredictable. He's lazy for a hero, he'll actively see crime happening and it's 50/50 whether or not he'll actually do something about it." Andras explained.

"Maybe instead of having you at the drop off area, you can tail Sleeper and alert us of his position." Bellator hummed, Death nodded and scribbled something down in his illegible handwriting.