chapter 11-

"Techno, I need to talk to you." Phil sighed, approaching him.

Techno turned his attention away from Phil's phone on the coffee table, he had set it down barely moments ago.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Phil crossed his arms, staring down at him.

"Are you lying to me about something?" Phil asked, a blank expression on his face.

"...Where is this coming from?" Techno drawled, blinking in confusion.

He stands up from his place on the armchair to properly face Phil.

"I was made aware that you were at Niki's a few days ago with someone. She saw you, told Wilbur, and Wilbur told me. Can you see where my train of thought is going?" Phil questioned, moving a hand to rub at his temples.

Techno sneered a bit, before sighing.

He honestly should have known better than to go to some place as conspicuous as Niki's. He'll have to make sure to punish her later for this.

She's not paid to run her mouth.

"The Traitor. I met with the Traitor at the cafe, Phil." Techno explained.

"You met with the Traitor, without your gear on? So now she knows your face, and Niki's." Phil crossed his arms. "This is the absolute stupidest thing you've ever done!"

Techno scoffed, before walking around Phil, into the kitchen. "She's too desperate to tell anyone about my identity. And she already knew Niki, so I had nothing to do with that. "

With clenched eyebrows Phil followed, completely exasperated. "It doesn't matter! She had no reason to believe there was any kind of connection between the two of you! before that- and what the hell did you need to meet with her for?" He snarled.

With his back turned to the blind Techno clenched his teeth. "It doesn't matter right now."

Phil froze, "what do you mean it doesn't matter? Do you know how suspicious you've been acting lately? You're in no position to tell me it doesn't matter!"

"Phil, enough."

"Technoblade, you're really starting to piss me off."

Techno digs his claws into the marble countertop, making a ugly screeching sound, in an attempt to calm himself.

He twists his head a bit to look behind him, and his lips pull thin. "Stop asking." Is all he can spit out.

With a harsh click and whistle, Techno suddenly found himself being pushed against the wall, sharp claws digging into his skin.

Techno growls, low and dangerous. His teeth bared as he stared at the blond.

"Phil, I can guarantee, you don't want this fight right now."

All he got in return is a hiss. Phil's claws dig even deeper into him, blood pooling around the sharp appendages and trickling down. His eyes narrowed, with large pupils, the blue barely visible.

Ok, so maybe he's a bit more pissed off than normal.

"Phil, let go." Techno barked, his own mind starting to cloud over.

A harsh click, "tell me." He demanded, his wings flared out behind him in aggression.

With a loud snarl, Techno pushes against the man, who falls backwards with a squawk.

He doesn't wait a moment before he lunges, grabbing thin, hollow wrist tightly. Phil is still thrashing, trying to claw at him.

Techno rearranges his grip so he has a hand free while still holding Phil down.