18. is this the masked singer?

Today is the day. I guess?

We have to come in the venue separately. We as in Mikey and I. Gerard, Ray, and Frank are going in and making sure the public see them together. There's already a huge line around the arena. The streets around have also been blocked off, for safety and stuff like that. The trio left about an hour ago so they should already be there.

Now, I just have to disguise myself and put up with Mikey. We haven't spoke in a while. I was about to go down to get some breakfast. It was almost 12 pm. Right before I was about to open the door, I heard a knock on it. I looked through the peephole and saw a team of people all wearing black. They had badges that everyone on tour had to have on them. So I let them in.

"Miss y/n?" A tall lady said. She looked really cool. She had a ton of tattoos, her hair was bright pink, and her makeup was flawless. I nodded. She smiled brightly and lead me to sit down on the desk's chair. "You have to get ready here. Hair and makeup that is."

That made sense.

"It's so crowded at the venue, so you can get changed there, but we gotta do everything else here." "Geez, how much people are there?" She laughed at me and told me to check the news. Before I could though, I got a call from Nicholas.

"y/n! My dear! Such a lovely day, isn't it?"

"Uh, I guess so?"

"So, your team should be there and if they're not they're on their way."

"They're here, don't worry."

"Great! So, we trying to find a way in for you and Mikey without being noticed by the crowd. That's why we sent them there at the hotel! Can't lose any time!"

"Okay, but that's kinda scary though..."

"No need to worry! I gotta go, I'll see you once you're here! Byee!"

He hasn't sounded this happy in a long time.

I searched up the venue of our first show and saw so many videos and articles already talking about how much people were there. As that was happening, the team started brushing my hair and parting it. They said they were going to bleach my hair and dye it different colors.

I nodded and then I clicked one of the videos. Hundreds of people were lined up. They all were wearing some much. I even saw a few younger looking teenagers. Along with older adults. It was intimidating.

My gut dropped when I saw many fans wearing shirts with my name and or face on it. Some where wearing replicas of my old costumes from our past tours. Others even had their hair dyed like I had done in the past too.

Was I their favorite member? Why did they like me? Why were they dressed like that? They don't even know if I'm going to be there, yet there they are.

My people.

I can't mess up tonight.

My scalp started itching, pulling my thoughts away from me momentarily. I then realized theyre just bleaching my hair. All of it. "Uh, what color are you thinking of doing?" The pink haired lady smiled at me and pulled out a small pinwheel of colors. A dark purple shade caught my attention. Next to it was a deep royal blue. "How about the dark purple with the blue on the tips?" The pink haired lady smiled and nodded eagerly.

It took my hair an hour and 40 minutes to be completely bleached, dyed, and styled. But it was great! I loved it. Now it was on to the makeup. It was a guy doing it with yet again, flawless makeup. "So, what are you thinking of?" "Uh, have you seen any of my new costumes?" He nodded. Great, I haven't seen them yet but he has? What the hell? "Uh, do whatever you'd think would look best." He gave me a devilish smile and started to work. Id be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

I wanted to look good for everyone tonight. Especially Gerard. The last time I shared a stage with him, I thought he hated me. Now, I know he loves me, and Ive always loved him.

An hour later, I was ready. They put a black visor over my face, surrounded me, and hid me until we finally reached the car. Mikey was already in there. He just hummed at my presence. I was about to talk to him until I got a call from Frank.

"Y/n! Listen, we need your help."

"What's wrong?"

"It's Gee... We were sound checking and he just got up and locked himself in his dressing room. All we can hear is him crying."

"I'm on my way there!"