Chapter 1: Barden University

• Before I start here are few things you should now. English isn't my first language so there is a huge risk i dont spell some words right. Also I promise I will post regulary and won't dissapoint you guys, I'll finish the story :P. Key now enjoy•

Tihana's POV
"Wow I'm rly going to college?" I said looking at my new home Barden University. I took my bags which cab driver left next to me and started walking. Suddenly a rly weird girl jumped in front of me. "Hi welcome to the Barden University, what dorm?" she said. "Umm...Fox Hall I think." "Do you know how to get there?" She asked. "Yeah actually I do." I replied. "Okay then. Here is your university map and your BU rape whistle." I looked at here confused. Rly a rape whistle? I continued walking to my dorm.

I entered my room. I saw a very pretty girl in. Guess she is my roommate. "Hi there" i said. "Hey, I'm Stacie! And who are you?" She asked happily. "Ugh right sorry. I'm Tihana." I introduced myself. She looked at me weirdly. "What kind of name is that?" She asked suprised. I laughted and then replied "I' m from Croatia the small country in Europe. It's a normal name there and if it's hard to pronounce it u can call me T. then. My mom calls me like that." "Okay nice to meet you T." She said. I started to unpack when Stacie asked me "Do you want to go to activity fair with me?" "Sure." I replied. I grabed my phone and went down the hall with Stacie.

We talked a lot and laughed all the way to the activity fair. Stacie explained me how things are here. She was actually on her 2nd year here at BU. I asked her wich club she joined and she replied that she joined Barden Bellas. Turns out they were acapella gorup. "Would you like to go to audition?" Stacie asked me. "Umm...I guess I could try." A smile appeaered on her face. We walked more when suddenly I heard a song. Some guys also acapella gorup I assumed were singing Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. I aproached them and just listened. It was a good song. I was scaning guys in group and they were pretty hot. My eyes stoped on blond guy with blue eyes on the wall. Damn he was hot. I instantly knew I dont have any chanse. I was always a big girl when I was young and althought I lost weight, I was still chubby and rly insecure. When boys stoped singing Stacie explained that they were Trebelmakers. I still had my eyes on blond guy, well hey I can still look, can't I? Suddenly a very pretty blond girl aproaches and kiss the blond guy. Yup all my hopes died. Like I didnt see that coming, please...happends every time lol i never had boyfriend tho. "Hey there hot girl." I turned around just to see a pretty disgusting guy talking to Stacie well I mean duh, why would he talk to me? "Hey Bumper." Stacie replied bit annoyed. "Chill Stacie I just said hi." Bumper said. "Nah, it's okay I guess." "And who's your friend?" He says looking at me. "She's my new roommate, Tihana." "Hi." I greeted. Another guy with galsses and dark skin aproaches. "Well hi..umm...sorry can you repeat your name it's difficult." I rolled my eyes "You can just call me T." I said. "Okay T., I'm Donald, nice to meet you." Than suddenly blond guy aproaches."What kind of name is that?" I started to feel insecure. "Well..umm...you see... I'm from Croatia and it's regular name there." I hardly said. He looks at me and smile. I smiled back. "Well we have to go now" Stacie saved me. "Bye." I said while turning around and catching up with Stacie."I think I'll go to my room." She nodded. I came in my room and laid down on my bed thinking of all my fails in love. Gosh I'm hopeless.