Chapter 6: Special suprise!!

Greg's POV

I was thinking about what Steven said to me. I decided to listen to him. I was thinking a way of showing my love towards T. without her knowing. Got it! I grabbed my wallet and phone and ran as fast as I could to the shopping center.

I entered a shop called 'Lovers Shop'. I took a big teddy bear, one red rose and a big red heart. I was about to pay it when suddenly...Rose...

Rose's POV

I just sawed Greg in 'Lovers Shop'. Aww he must shopping things for me, well he obviously wanted to apologize and wants me back. Duh I mean look at me.

"Hey Greggy! Wacha doin?" I asked thrilled. "Umm..you know buying some stuff for Steven. He wants to impress one girl." WHAT?!? "I though you were buying this for me. Don't you want me back?" I asked. "Well..umm..you see Rose..I kinda need a break form you." The fuck did he just said?!?! "Whatever." I said walking away obviously pissed.

Greg's POV

Mother of God!! That was too close. "17$" said cashier. I paid. "Oh do you maybe have like some black bag? So nobody see all this." I asked nervously. "Ohh I see it must be suprise!" She said little too happily. "Sure, her you go." She gave me black bag.

I returned to the Treble house. Luckily nobody was there except for Steven. "Hey bro, what do you have there?" He asked. "Umm well some stuff for secret suprise for T." I said. "Uuuuu. Can I help? Can I help? Can I help?" He asked like 1000 times. "Sure."

We rushed to my room and set all on my and T's bed. It looked great. "Put a note." He said. "Good idea." I said.

I wrote her a note:

If you wanna fly
I'll be your sky
You're so pretty
It would be pity
If you wouldn't be mine
Baby you are so fine.

(A/N I just made that up. All rights reserved by author(me))

I left it in bear's lap and went with Steven out of house so I wouldn't be suspect.

Tihana's POV

I was out with Stacie and we had a rly good time. We talked about everything. About boys, past, our interests absolutely everything!

When I came in Treble house almost all Trebles were there except Greg and Steven. When I came in all the boys were in hot tub. When they all saw me they were just smirking. "What?!" I asked confused. "Oh nothing." Donald said and they all still smirked. Okayy...

I was pretty much exhausted so I made my way to my and Greg's room. When I entered it I was in shock. There was a big teddy bear on bed with red rose and big heart. I came closer and I noticed a note. Words written in it touched my heart. I started to cry while smiling. I just couldn't believe it. Why would anyone make something so beautiful just for me?

I ran back to the living room. Boys were still there. "Who did it?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "We don't know. Believe we want to know as much as you want." What? They didn't know? But how? Great..this will bother me all day long.

I rly had not time to think about it and I just went straight back to my room in shower. When I got out I rememberd...I DIDNT LOCK FUCKING DOORS!! I went out of bathroom with a towel on. I walked to the doors and locked it. Phew that was close. I turned and saw..GREG?!? He was on bed..sleeping? "GREG!!" I yelled. He opened his eyes. "Oh my gosh. I'm soo sorry!!" He said walking out..smiling? I must imagine that up. Never mind. I changed myslef and called Greg back. I thew myself on bed. "Hey Greg." I called. "Yeah?" He said. "You know what happend today?" "I have no idea." "I found on my bed like big teddy bear with rose and heart and rlyy beautiful note. I soo liked it but...I dont know who did it.." I said sadly. "Do you?" I asked. "Nope. But that's sweet." He said with smile. Too bad I actually expected him to say that he dis it but okey. At least somebody did.

I fell asleep with smile on mu face.

Greg's POV
She rly has no idea who did it. I made me happy tho. Seeing her happy because of that present. I should do this more often.

Oh is she asleep? Already? Heh well I guess it's time to sleep. "Good night T." I love you.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry if it's a bit cheesy but I think it's cute hahaha. :))