Chapter 13: Is this the end?

Tihana's POV

Greg? What is he doing? I was still on chair when I remembered to hide. I started to panic and finally found closet in bedroom. I sat in the closet and waited.

Voices became clearer. I was shure it was Greg. Then I heard doors open and I heard they were kissing. I could see the bed through small hole in closet. I could see how Greg throw a girl on the bed. My world trembled. It was Rose.

They started to kiss and stripping off their clothes. I couldn't watch as I assumed what will happen.

I actually sat in closet during the sex. I tryed so hard not to cry loudly. When they finished, they walked out of the bedroom to the I suppose kitchen. I quickly came out of closet and run to the doors. "Who is there?" I heard Greg yelling. I just runned out and run deep in forest still hearing voices.

I stopped next to the tree and sat down. I started to cry like I never cryed before. First Jackob, than Elliot and now Greg. They all cheated on me!! And it never hurted like this.

I runned to the Treble house. I just passed boys quickly and run to my room.

"T what happened?" I could hear boys asking. I didn't pay attention on them. I quickly grabed my pen and piece of paper and wrote my goodbye note. I just had to leave. It hurted so much. I usually wouldn't do something like this but I've never been hurted like this. I packed in my bag some water, clothes and rope. Yeah rope.

I jumped out of the window and disappeared.

Greg's POV

I came to the Treble house still sweaty.
I found all boys on the couch, worried. "What happened?" I asked. "Look by yourself." Jesse handed me a note.

First I want to apologize to the all Trebles for leaving. I'm sorry but I don't see another solution right now. I'm so sorry.
Tihana
She left? "What?" I asked. "We don't know why but it's obviously very serious." Said Bumper. I wasn feeling very good. I noticed I started to cry. I guess guys noticed cause they all hugged me. "Any idea where she may went?" Brian asked. There is only one place I could think of.

"Her favourite tree house in the forest." I said. "Let's go." Uni said. We all entered car nad drove to the tree house.

Tihana's POV

I runned to the only place I knew I could be safe...my favorite tree house. I entered it and unpack myself. I looked at the rope I packed. Maybe it's time to go.

I grabbed the rope and climbed to the nearest branch. I lace up one end of the rope on the branch and the other around my neck. I was about to jump when I heard car.

Greg's POV

We entered the tree house and saw T's stuff. Then I saw her...with the rope around her neck! "WAIT T STOP, DON'T!!!" I yelled while she was looking at me with her eyes, crying eyes. She mothed 'I loved you' and jumped.