Chapter 3: Auditions

Tihana's POV

I woke up in my bed with my laptop on my legs. Oh I probably fell asleep while checking my social networks. I crawled out of my bed and went to my mini bathroom. While I was brushing my teeth I rememberd that auditions are today. Oh carp! What time is it? Oh it's 9:46 and auditions are at 11:00. When I finished preparing myself I sat on my bed. Stacie isn't here, what a shock. I didn't know what to do with myself while I wait for auditions. Well I could go to Starbucks. I grabbed my phone and wallet and made my way to Starbucks.

I ordered same as always and sit in corner like usually. I was on my phone texting with my BFF.

From: Me
To:Crazy monkey

Hey girl! How are you I didnt talk to you like forever!

From:Crazy monkey
To:Me

OMG! How is in college?!? Did you find yourself a hot boy? ;)

From:Me
To:Crazy monkey

It's great I rly like this place. Umm well no but there is one hot guy. He's name is Greg but I don't have any chance with him. :(

From:Crazy monkey
To:Me

Oh shut up! U do have chance and u know it! Sorry T I have to go now...I will text you later!

With that I locked my phone and grabed my drink while watching just some random people in Starbucks.

Suddenly I heard a bell on front doors. Someone came in. Well shit it's Greg...and Rose. WAIT WHAT? Rose? What the hell man? They started to aproach me. Shit I wish I'm invisible. They both stoped and stand next to my desk. "I'm sorry can I help you?" I asked. Rose rolled her eyes. "I wanted to apologize to you." She said with smirk. I actually started to freak out. "Umm...it's okay I guess." She looked at me with her cold eyes and marched out of Starbucks. "Umm...what was that all about?" I asked Greg. "I kinda successed in forcing her to apologize to you." he smiled at me. "Well thank you but that wasn't rly necessary." I said feeling uncomfortable. "It was believe me." I smiled and he smiled back. "Do you mind if I sit here with you?" He asked. Well of course I don't mind duh I have a crush on you but whatever. Just play it cool. "Permission granted." I said. He started to laugh and I joined him. We laughed for like ages and then he finally sit in front of me. "How about 21 questions?" He asked. "Hmm that sounds fun. Okay."

"Favorite color?" He asked. "Black and blue. Top 3 songs?" "Hmm...Bad Blood by Taylor Swift, Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus and Red Lights by Tiësto." I choked. That were my favorite songs. "Family?" He asked. "Older brother, younger sister, mom and dad. Favorite movie?" "Hunger games." He said looking kinda embarrassed. "I love Hunger Games too!!" I couldn't believe he actually like it. That is my favorite movie since forever. "Rly?" He asked. "Hell yeah." We continued talking till I relised it's 10:45. "I should get going. Auditions are about to start." I said. "Oh right let me walk you there." He said. Omg, omg, omg. We walked in silence. I rly like that guy. Mother of god...

Greg POV
I walked T over for auditions. She seems nice but I could see how she was rly insecure about herself. I felt kinda bad for her. Tho I wanted to hear her story. I stoped to think about that and focused on auditions. There were some pretty good singers and some pretty bad. There was this girls named Stacie I think. Damn was she hot. Suddenly T walked in stage. She is quite adorable when she's shy. "Hi. Umm...I'm Tihana but you can call me T." She said. Then Chloe started to speak on some weird language to T. "Ti si iz Hrvatske, zar ne?" She I guess asked. "Da, jesam." She answered. We were all staring at Chloe waiting for translation. "Chill people, I just asked her was she from Croatia." We all let ohhs out. She started to sing.

Cause baby now we have bad blood
U know we used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
Cause baby now we have bad blood
Yeahh

She was singing Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. I couldn't believe it. She was good tho. She stoped and we all clapped. She just smiled. She was adorable.

Tihana's POV
I think I did pretty well. While I was walking back to backstage I saw Stacie. "Hey Stacie! You are here for audition too?" I asked. "Heyyy T. Yeah I am." "Cool. Hey, would you like to hang later?" "Yeah just meet me outside after this." She said. "Okay, good luck!" I said turning around. "Thank you!" She yelled back.