Chapter 10: Rose won't give up...

Tihana's POV
For the first time I was actually happy. I was with Greg in our room. We snuggle and cuddle and kiss, ohh it is perfect! "Babe, why did you fell for me?" I asked surprising myself. "What do you mean?" Greg asked. "Well you know you used to dated pretty girls and stuff and now here you are with me. In love with me. You are in love, aren't you?" I asked.

"Haha, of course I'm in love with you babe. But why did I fell for you? Heh, to be honest when I started to fall in love with you I wasn't sure either. But now I know. I fell for you because of the way you are. I fell for your face, hair, lips, hips, laugh, smile, your way of walking, your way of thinking and doing things, eyes.. I fell for you and only you and I never felt like this before." O-M-G! Isn't that like the cutest thing you've ever heard?!? I kissed him back to show how much this means to me. We kissed for a long time. He grabed my hips and pulled me so close there was no gap between us. I put my arms around his neck and played with his hair. I just love to do that and I know he likes it too ;).

Greg's POV
Gosh she is doing that again! Maybe she wants to take another step. I started to kiss her more passionate and I squeezed her to my body tighter. I putted my hands under her shirt. "Greg please don't. I'm not ready." She said. "It's okay. I'll wait my whole life if necessary." I said putting her head on my chest and petting her.

She is so adorable. I would never hurt her. Like Steven said I'll keep her like drop of water on my hand.

"Babe I have to go to my classes." "Oh do you have to??" I asked wanting her to stay and cuddle with me. "Yeah..I want to stay too but I have to it's my first day." She said kinda excited. "Well than let me walk you to your first class." I said.

Tihana's POV

Greg walked me to my first class Music. I kissed him goodbye, took a deep breath and entered class room. I was searching for an empty seat and wen I found it I was about to sit when...Rose. "Oh I'm sorry did you want to sit here?" she said in bitch voice. "Yeah, but it's cool." I said acting like she doesn't hate me. "Yeah whatever. And by the way...you better keep your distance. Greg is mine and only mine." She said. I was getting angrier. "Oh so you don't know the news? We are together! So stop treating me like you own him. Currently he is mine not yours. So back off and leave me alone!" I said and walked away.

I found another spot and when I sat down the girl next to me just stood up and moved. I noticed everyone around me whispering something, laughing and looking at me. I don't understand why.

One girl aproached me and sat down next to me. Hey it's Stacie! "Hey Stacie!" I greeted. "Yeah, hi." She said looking at me making a face of disgusting. "What?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "I thought you were different." She said. "What are you talking about?" I said laughing nervously. "Oh please T dont pretend like you don't know!" She said. Okay now I'm very confused. "Know what?" I asked one more time. "Whole campus knows that you've slept with all the Treblemakers. Including Donald." She was about to cry. She likes Donald. "WHAT?!?" I yelled. "Where did you hear that from??" "Whole campus is talking about that!" I instantly looked at Rose. She just stood there smirking. How dares she? "WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIES ABOUT ME?!?" I yelled at her. "What lies? Oh you mean the story how you got Treble-boned? That's all truth." She said and everyone was silently laughing.

I felt my anger raise. "Oh you just wish that was true! You are just waiting for opertuniti to humiliate me! And why? Cause your boyfriend left you and after a month he started to dating me? It's normal don't you get it? Just because you can't let go doesn't mean I need to suffer!" I finished. Everyone just started nodding. "She is right Rose." Stacie said. "You can't just walk around talking lies cause you can't heal your broken heart..*cough* like you have one *cough*" Said I think Fat Amy. I'm not quite sure.

Finally teacher came in classroom and started our class.

-After class-

Greg came to pick me up for lunch "my love." He said and kissed me right when Rose came out. Shit! "Bitch." She said. "How did you called her?" Greg asked acting protectively. "Never mind." She said and rolled her eyes. "Come babe!" I said dragging Greg.

"What was that all about?" Greg asked.

I told him whole story.

"Oh my God, T I'm so sorry." He said and hugged me. "You do know I love you, don't you?" He asked. "Of course I know babe. I love you too." I said. "More than everything." I whispered so he couldn't hear me. "I heard you." He said with smile and whispered the same. I just smiled like and idiot while we were walking through the halls enjoying each other.

-------------------------------------------------
A/N
Enjoy this part!
I just want to apologize cause I didn't upload last night (and I always do), but I was rly tired. Talking about rough day.