Chapter 18: Katy

Tihana's POV

I woke up and Greg wasn't next to me. I was hungry so I made my way to the kitchen.

While I was passing Steven's room I heard voices. "You are fucking moron you know that?" Steven asked. "Yea I do! That's why I ask for your help!" Greg said. Help with what? "Okay, okay. So you are saying that you are madly in love with T...but Katy just occupied your mind? Do you love her to or it's just a faze?" Steven asked. "I don't know." Greg replied. Katy? Oh no no no no. Don't tell me he is cheating on me again. No it can't be.

Wait. I can play this stupid game too.

I don't know what overtook me bit I grabbed my phone and texted Elliot.

To:Fucking moron
From:Me

Meet me today for lunch at Masi's.

To: Me
From: Fucking moron

Key.

Boy that feels good.
I made my way to the kitchen. I made myself sandwich and sat in the living room.

Few minutes later Greg and Steven came into the living room. When they saw me they tensed a bit. Assholes. "Morning." They said smiling. "Morning." I said. Idiots. They both sat next to me.

"So do you have plans for today?" Greg asked me. "Yeah I do, why?" I replied. "Oh never mind than. Umm..may I ask what kind of plans?" He asked me probably making sure I don't run ar him kissing Katy. "You may not." I replied cold. "Awkward." Steven said and went to the kitchen.

"My love is there something wrong?" He asked. "Nop not at all." I said. Ohh I should tease him a bit lol.

Greg's POV

"I called my parents today...they bought a Katy." What?!? "I'm sorry what?" I said. "I said my parents bought kitty." She smiled. Huh I must imagine that up. "Rly what kind of kitty?" I asked.

"Like cheating kitty." She said. "What kind?" I repeated. "Like cheetah kitty." She said again. "Ohh how cool." I said. "Yeah she is cool." She said. Man what's going on?

Tihana's POV
Hahah ohh I like to screw with him. I grabbed my phone and relised it was time for my class. "Cya Greg gota go to the class." I said. "Bye my love." He said. "Your love my ass." I whispered.

-after class-

I was walking to the cafe where I supposed to meet up with Elliot.

I saw him sitting in the chair. When he saw me he stood up. "Hi beautiful." He said. "Yeah hi, sit down." I ordered. "Listen to me. This is nothing personal but I'm trying to make Greg jealous cause he is maybe cheating on me. So just play along and do exactly what I tell you to do. Understood?" I asked. He just nodded.

We were talking a bit when I noticed Greg in the distance. "Quick now. Pretend we are done with out meeting. Stand up and hug me." I ordered and he did so. I saw Greg staring at us. Yey he noticed.

I started walking to the Treble house. "T." Greg called me. "Ya?" I replied. "What was that all about?" he asked. "What was about what?" I said pretending dumb. "Why were you in cafe with the fucking moron?!?" He asked raising his voice. "We were talking." I said. He got madder. "YOU CAN'T GO OUT WITH HIM IF YOU ARE DATING ME!" He yelled. "Oh I see..so it's not ok if I go out with Elliot but it's totally okay if you cheat on me with Katy?" I asked.

He frozed. I could tell he didn't know what to say. "T i.." I cutted him off. "You are fucking moron." I said walking away...furious.
-------------------------------------------------
A/N
Whoa. Some more drama.

Sorry if this chapter is short..

So as I said I am going on a trip so this is the last chapter this week.

I'm dedicating this chapter to ireaduntil2am and Bianca_beautiful cause they were voting and commenting a lot and I'm rly greatful.

Lol yeah so anyway enjoy this lol and comment, vote and that shit

Love ya all ❤️