Chapter 7: Ripp off

Greg's POV
I woke up with my hands around T's waist. Shitt! I instantly removed them. I just can't risk her knowing I like her. I don't rly know why. I never had problems like that. This is different. Oh God she is almost awake. Quick! I have to pretend I'm sleeping!

Tihana's POV

I woke up with Greg next to me. Oh why he has to be so damn perfect? And as far as I know he has great personality. I rly like him. But I wouldn't tell anyone, especially him.

I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom hoping I will shower myslef before Greg wokes up.

When I was done I took my clothes, brushed my teeth etc. I walked in room and Greg was already awake. "Morning." I said with smile. "Morning." He replied returning smile. "Umm I was about to go and make breakfast. Want something? I'm making pancakes." I said. "Sure I would love to." He said and made his way to the bathroom and I headed to the kitchen.

Nobody was up so I decided to make breakfast for us all. While I was making breakfast I relised it was Saturday already so that means classes start the day after tomorrow.

When I finished all boys woke up. "Mmm something smells niceee." Bumper said. "Oh morning guys. I made you breakfast- pancakes with Nutella." I said smiling. They all 'attacked' me and grabed all pancakes I had. We all ate and talked. "So T. what are you majoring in?" Donald asked me. "Well music and movies." I said. "Niceeee." They all replied. "Guys!" Jesse said. "This is our schedule for today! First we all gonna sit in that hot tub and discuss about ripp off and competitions! After that we are going to get some rest and in the evening we have ripp off! I expect all of you to be ready at 7 p.m. sharp!" He finished.

After I finished my breakfast, I went to my room to change myself in my bathing suit. I actually didn't want to show myself cause I still think I'm fat and ugly. But I did it anyways.

We all sat in hot tub and discussed about ripp off. I noticed Uni and Brian checking me out. That kinda scared me. "What the fuck is ripp off?" I asked. "Oh you'll get it there. No use to explain." Said Uni. "So we have to think which song we are gonna do on regionals." Jesse said. Some guys shoted pretty good ideas, while i was still thinking. "T. You are female so you can reach higher notes. Choose song which you can sing. I also had idea like you and one of guys sing like a love song to each other. I think it would be amazing. That will blow up judges minds!" "Hmm nice idea. What about They don't know about us by One Direction?" I asked. They all nodded. "That's pretty good." Said Bumper. "Yeah but who will sing with T.?" Donald asked. They all looked at each other. "I can." Brian said. "I can too." Uni said.

Greg's POV
"I can." Brian said. "I can too." Uni said. I looked at Steven. I saw in his eyes what he wanted to do. I mothed him no but it was too late. "I think Greg can do it." They all nodded. "We agree." They all said. I was happy but still mothed Steven- 'fuck you' and smiled. I looked T. She seemed frighted. Am I that disgusting to her?

Tihana's POV
OMG I'M GONNA SING A LOVE SONG WITH GREG FUCKING GORENC!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I didn't show it tho. I was frightened. What if I mess this up? What if he finds out I like him?!? Never mind I'm gonna get through it.

It was 7 p.m. sharp and I was ready for ripp off. I actually was pretty excited. "Looking foward to ripp off?" I heard Brian asked me. "Yeah I actually am." I said with a smile. He nodded, smiled and opened a car door for me. Aww he is such a sweetie. Hmm, maybe he left those presents on my bed?

We came in strange big pool without water. One chubby guy yelled "WELCOME TO THE RIPP OFF!!!" We all cheered. All acapella groups were here. Then that guy spined something and said first category. "Hard rock songs!" The boys have explained me rules and since I was the only one who knew that kind of songs I started.

In the end
As we fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life
(Guys joined with noises)
And who will remember your- I got cuted off by another singer

Your head black and blue
What I told wasn't true
About to gather
And slide to the side
We - I cuted her off

We are united
In the eyes of the greates storm
Stand up we are ignited
This world will be reborn- someone cutted me off

Rebornn...hah...

Justin jumped in "Sorry folks! Another high singer! You are- CUT OFF!"

"Okay another category...Love songs!"

Greg wanted to start but girl from Bellas beat him.

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
And now I'm missing you
And wishing you come back through my doors
Why did you- she for cut off by Greg

You if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
(I joined and sang to him as he dis to me)
They don't know about up all night's
They don't know I waited all my life
- and someone cut us off ruining this PERFECT moment-

Life's not fair to you my baby boo

"STOP!" Justin yelled. "Sorry girls but the word you supposed to use is life and you used life's. So you are-CUT OFF!"

We won!!!! I was so happy I turned and hugged Greg. It was great until I relised what I did. SHIT! I quickly moved and just smiled and congratulated.

Greg's POV
She hugged me!!! But quickly moved... I wonder why? Is she rly disgusted by me?

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Whoaaa! 3 chapters in 1 day!!! I rly have no life hahahah also this is the longest chapter I ever wrote. I'm proud :')