Chapter 5: I'm a Treblemaker?

Tihana's POV

We continued walking in silence. Finally we stoped. "Look who's in treble!" Someone said. Wait treble? Omg don't tell me I'm-"Our new Trebles." Someone said and pulled bag off my head. I thought Treblemakers were all male group. I looked around to see is there any girl. Nop. Great I'm the only one.

"Welcome new Trebles! I'm Jesse the lead of Trebles. My co-leaders are Greg, Bumper and Donald." Jesse said. Then he took Treble jackets ad throw them on us. "Wear them proudly!" Bumper said and I just rolled my eyes. "So now as you became Trebles you'll live in this superawesomemega Treble house. Your stuffs are on their way." Donald said. I was quite nervous because of Greg but actually I was glad I got in Trebles cause I always prefered to have male friends than female.

I made my spot on couch and just looked around. Wow they even got hot tub! Suddenly I heard some noises. A game noises? OMG SOMEONE IS PLAYING WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!! I quickly ran to the person on computer. It was Bumper. "You play World of Warcraft?" I asked. "Yeah." He said turning around. "Wait a girl playing WoW?" He laughed. "What's so funny?" I said with a smirk. "Oh nothing. Just thought of girl playing this! That's not for girls! They don't understand how to play it!" He said. "Oh rly?" I said with my eyebrow up. I sit on another computer and loged in requesting a duel with Bumper. "Challenge accepted!!!" He yelled. All Trebles gathered around, cheering. I kicked his butt like a pro. "Damnn you just got beat by a girl!" Greg said and all the Trebles laughed. "Ha-ha-ha. Very funny." He said. I just smiled at him and he couldn't help but smile back.

Greg's POV

Damn she is a gamer too? Stop it Greg you can't fall in love with her. Suddenly I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen to make sandwich or something. Steven walked behind me. "Greg." He called my name. "Yeah?" I asked. He had a smirk. Oh no. "You like her don't you?" He asked still smirking. "Who?" I asked pretending dumb. "Please Greg, you know who." He said in duh tone. "No I don't! Did you see how she looks? Rose is like 10000x better." I stated. "Yeah sure, whatever." He said leaving. Huh that was close one.

Tihana's POV

"You like her don't you?" I heard Steven asking somebody. "Who?" I think Greg said. "Please Greg, you know who." He said in duh tone. "No I don't! Did you see how she looks? Rose is like 10000x better." He stated. Was he talking about me? I felt tears running down my face. Oh my God. I was so right. I just knew it. I headed to the living room. "Umm Jesse, which room is mine?" I asked. "You share room with Greg. It's on second floor with letter G on the doors." With Greg?!?! Great just great. I came into my room and saw a delightful suprise. 2 beds in 1. Not that it bothers me but I still didn't want it. I laid down and started to cry.

Suddenly I heard someone approaching the room. I quickly whipped off my tears. "Oh hi. I heard we share room now." Greg said with a little smile. "Yeah I guess so." I smiled back. "Oh and if you want to shower or change just lock the doors in case I need in room at that moment." "Yeah sure I will. Thanks." I said.

Greg POV

Well shit. Now I'm sharing room with her. I swear if I fall in love it won't be good. I don't even know if she likes me. Well yeah I'm not bad looking but I don't know if she thinks that too. When I said her to lock herself when she's changing, I secretly wanted to 'accidentally' bump in room at that moment. Call me perv but I like her. Did I just said myself I like her? I'm gonna kill myself.

"YO GREG!!!" I heard Steven yell. "WHAT?!?" I yelled back. "Bro I called you like 5 times! What occupied your mind so hard?" He asked. Shit. Should I tell him? Well after all he's my best friend. "Steven, I need to talk to you in private." I said. He nodded and followed me.

We went to the only room I was sure boys won't come. "So what do you need?" He asked curiously. "Well I need to confess something I've hide for a while now." I said and he nodded encouraging me to continue. "I think I'm falling for T." I said quality making shure no one heard me. "Duudee. I knew it." He smirked and winked. "But please don't tell anyone. I still think she doesn't like me and if we ever date I'm scared of other people's reactions. She isn't like girls I used to dated." I said. "Hey bro, listen. I'm sure if you act like a gentleman to her she will fall for you and you know what? Why do you even care about other people's opinions and reactions? It would be a pleasant suprise cause let's face it you dated hot chicks but dumb as hell. This one I think is a keeper. I mean dude she is gamer, smart, funny, adorable and maybe she isn't hot as hell but she isn't ugly." He stated. "I guess you are right." I agreed. "But what should I do?" "I already told you. Act like gentleman, fin her trust and her heart, but once you succeed don't hurt her. People like her usually don't easily get over something." That's why Steven is my best friend. God bless him ;).

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Does someone think this is boring book? I don't know what to think! Tho I made this chapter longer. Just for you. Enjoy!!!