Chapter 4: Are you kidding me?

Tihana's POV

I walked back to my dorm so I could change. I was rly looking forward to hanging out with Stacie. As I reached my dorm I heard someone in my room. That freaked me out a bit cause Stacie was still on auditions. I entered slowly still in fear. "Rose?" I asked in disbelief. "Hi bitch!" She replied. I was holding my wtf face. "What are you doing here?" "I'm your new roommate." She replied. I stood there in shock. How did this happen? The hell? Why me God? "What? How?" "Oh you know my mom works here. She let me. Aren't you happy to see me?" I still couldn't believe. "You know I promised you ravage. This is just start." She said winking and smirking at me. No! No I don't accept it.

I run out of room. I run as fast as I could. I was trying to find main building so I could complain. As I was running I bumped into someone. I was about to cry. "Fuck! I'm sorry." I said with tears in my eyes. "No I'm sorry. I wasn't looking. Oh hey T." I turned my head. Oh snap it was Greg. "Hi." I said almost crying. "Are you okay? Why are you crying." He asked. He seemed worried. I was pretty glad because of that. "Umm..well...nothing..." I hardly said it. "Oh comon now you can't fool me." He said with a smile. Gosh that smile. It instantly made me smile and when I relised that I started blushing so hard.

Greg's POV

Damn she is rly adorable while she blushes and her smile.... Wow ...Tho she obviously didn't want to tell me what made her beautiful face cry. Waitt. Did I just said that she is beautiful? Hmm, am I falling in love with her? But that's impossible! She isn't my type at all and totally don't fit my reputation. "Are you sure it's nothing?" I asked making sure she is okay. "Yeah totally. I'm fine. Thank you." She said and ran away. Does she like me?

Tihana's POV
Does he like me? That question was non-stop in my head. I finally found main building and as I entered it I almost tript over body. WAIT BODY? I looked in shock while some unknown man laid on the floor. I poke his cheek. He opened his eyes, mumbled something and went away. Da fuq? I continued still shocked. "Hi ma'am." I said to the lady who was sitting at the desk. "Hello miss. " She greeted. "May I help you?" She looked at me smiling. "Yeah. Well I would like to change my dorm." I said returning smile. "Oh I see. In which room you want to move." I suddenly remember. I didn't know Stacie's new room. "Well in room with Stacie. I don't rly know which room is that." She checked in her computer. "Hmm it seems it's a Treble house." She said. My mouth opened. "Ugh, yeah okay. May I move?" I asked. "Sure I will tell everyone for this change." She said. I exhaled in relief.

I left the building and went to my dorm. On the way there someone puted a bag over my head. WHAT THE FUCK? Am I going to get raped? "Oh shit! What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed. "Shh. Dont worry I won't hurt you." I couldn't recognize if voice was female's or male's.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
So what do you guys think? Will she be Treblemaker, Bella or maybe something else?